Chapter 3

"We're not going to get any closer to her in this thing. We should stop here" Owen called out, the device in his hand beeping continuously.

"Load out, look alive, stay alive. We got your back brother" Weebly commanded, gesturing to Owen in the last part.

"Clair, I'm going to have to track her alone, im going to need you to be my eyes if she runs, copy?" Owen spoke into his comm to Claire back in the Network Facility.

"Zia, stay back with them. Do not follow us" I spoke, grabbing the lady gently by the shoulder.

"But-" She began before i slowly rose a hand to stop.

"Owen and I know Blue. She knows us. She doesn't know you yet so she may not like you yet" Zia huffed when she realized I was right, nodding her head before wishing me luck.

"Moon!" Owen called causing me to turn and join his side as he gave Weebly his commands.

We both began our journey, Owen guiding us towards Blue's bio-marker.

"There" Pointing to an imprint in the dirt, Owen commed Weebly before gesturing to head on.

We both continued on before we came to a small clearing, a overturned car in front of us.

As we moved closer, the plantation around it began shaking as if something was moving among it.

Almost instantly, I moved in front of Owen, 2 small Compsognathus' jumped out of the ruined vehicle making the man behind me jump.

Observing as they both bolted out of our sight, I continued to watch where they came from as Blue soon appeared, jumping onto the vehicle making Owen jump behind me.

The blue raptor roared at us both making a small smirk appear on my lips as I moved back to Owen's side,

"Hey girl, you miss me?" Owen called, a hand out in front of him as Blue continued to hiss and growl at him.

"Easy, Hey!" Owen yelled as Blue jumped down onto the ground and began her way towards us, myself pushing Owen back slightly.

"Hey, I brought you something" He stated, reaching into his pocket, maintaining eye contact, and pulled out a small treat he use to reward us with, "Here you go".

I chuckled quietly as he flicked the treat to Blue and watched as it hit her snout and fell to the ground.

The Female Raptor was very much less than impressed.

Blue continued to hiss and growl at us, beginning to circle around us as well.

Owen began clicking his old clicker, hoping it would make her recognize us.

Soon she began sniffing our scents, her pupils dilating as she moved towards us.

Right as she went to gently place her snout in Owen's hand she was shot with a blue sedative making her panic, her tail wiping out Owen's feet as I jumped over it.

"I told you to wait for my signal!" Owen yelled as he quickly got up, myself growling in anger as Weebly and his cronies appeared around us.

"Back your men up right now" Owen ordered Weebly as he moved away slowly.

I moved a hand in front of Owen, pushing his behind me again as Blue looked towards our direction before the click of a gun readying behind me made me realize that she was not looking at us.

I quickly pushed Owen out of the, dropping to his side, as Blue roared and jumped at the man behind us.

She quickly sunk her teeth his neck making him scream in agony, Weebly putting another sedative into her before the glint on a pistol caught my attention.

"No! Don't shoot!" I yelled, a deep growl leaving me before the man beneath Blue released a shot into her undercarriage.

"Weebly! You son of a bitch!" Owen exclaimed, racing to the man who shot him with a sedative.

"Owen!" I called, having leapt for Blue's side to catch her, watching as Owen slumped to the ground unconscious, Zia racing to his side and yelling at Weebly.

"Zia, no" I spoke, watching her eyes catch the side of a pistol on the ground.

Before I could grab her, she had picked it up and aimed it at him, everyone around us aiming theirs at her.

"You shoot me, or Moon, and that animal dies" She stated firmly as I stared at them both.

"I think we have the drop on you sweetheart" Weebly commented making me growl deeply before being cut off by the lady.

"She's losing blood and if I don't treat her she'll never make it back to camp" Zia informed, the weapon in her hands still raised.

I watched as Weebly gestured for everyone to drop their weapons before he gave her a pointed look.

"How bout this, that animal dies, I shoot you. You're gonna take care of her" He spoke making me growl again and slowly stand up.

"Over my dead body will you shoot Zia" I snarled, my eyes dilating as Weebly paled and Zia turned to me.

"N-Now now" Weebly tried as I moved to Zia's side, a growl still in my throat.

Before I could rip Weebly to shred, i was hit in the back with a sedative making me snarl loudly, Zia gasping before I began laughing.

"You think only One of those are going to take me down" I grinned before my skin began to tear apart, my bones snapping and moving.

I smirked as everyone took a step back, my once human form having transitioned to my original Silver and gray raptor form.

"Moon?"

My growl caught in my throat as I slowly turned my head to the lady beside me as she looked at me in amazement.

Giving her a quick smile, I then turned back to Weebly with a growl before leaping at him and pinning him to the ground. He screamed orders to shoot me causing his men to start firing at me.

Each needle that hit me made me wince as I ripped several of the 'Mercenaries' apart before two loud gunshots rung out, pain bursting from my side making me snarl in pain.

"Moon!" Zia cried before Weebly grabbed her, a hand still held out pointing his pistol at me.

Before I could go at him again, He fired another shot into my front, another cry escaping me as my legs moved from underneath me, my vision going blurry as well as my hearing.

Another sedative was shot into my neck making it even harder for me to even think as I saw through blurry eyes as Weebly tossed Zia in front of me, the lady reaching for me.

I let a pained hiss out as she lifted my head into her lap, applying pressure to the wound on my front.

"Let's go! Leave the dead weight behind!" Weebly ordered as he spun around and began to head out.

"Moon, stay awake, no don't close your eyes" Zia spoke as i let one last hiss out before everything slowly went dark.