A Bad Dream (A Ziall Fanfic/One Shot/BoyxBoy)

Heyyaaaaah! Before you read this Ziall fic I request you to check out the song on the media displayed somewhere there ----->>

For everyone's information that was actually the song i was listening to when inspiration hit me and the last thing i knew i was writing this fic down like aliens will abduct me if i didn't... haha.. well enough with the chitchats and here ya go!!...

*hoping everyone loves it*

(>.<)

^__________^

It was a beautiful night.

For one reason, they had yet again ended an invaded-by-die-hard-Directioners concert and secondly, this concert happened in Madison Square Gardens in New York, which for them was the best arena to perform and the dream ground of all who aspired to get into stardom.

 Zayn had never felt this fulfilled in his life. The nights when he dreamt of such events were now turning to reality and he felt so proud of himself and his band mates. He couldn’t have gotten where he is now if it weren’t because of them. He thought he couldn’t live without them and hoped they’ll stay together no matter what. He smiled realizing how somewhat crazy these ideas were. After a nice hot shower, he stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. With his hair disheveled and damp, he headed to his drawers and pulled on his Calvin Klines and jammies for the night. He refused to put on some shirt, which he always does, and walked towards the windows. He lit the cigar his mouth gripped and produced white smoke in the air expertly. He knew that with the intensity and adrenaline of the concert they just had, his exhausted body should be dozing off now, but he struggled to. Their press con for tomorrow is another addition to why he should be in his bed now, snuggled like Sleeping Beauty, but he couldn’t put himself to it just yet.

“Go to bed now if you don’t want to look like shit in front of the cameras tomorrow. You had one hell of a night, you need some rest.” He recalled their tour organizer telling them.

But, how could he when the reason he couldn’t lull himself to sleep was just around the corner?

He released another white smoke casting it in the air. He looked through the shiny transparent glass of his window and stared outside. He gazed at the urban masterpiece that was laid in front of him. The moon hanged there big, bold and proud casting its blue light under the city under it. Stars were high in the vast endless sky, shining and sparkling in billions. The city lights, a mixture of blinding yellows and cool blues, lit up the skyscrapers, streets and the whole city itself. That was somewhat a familiar sight to Zayn for he had stolen every single chance he had to glance at the boy who possessed that very combination of colors. Those yellow glistening lights represented the boy’s golden strands forming a mop of blond hair, styled perfectly and looked effortlessly with the boy’s pale skin. The blue flickerings reminded him of the boy’s icy blue orbs. Oh, those gorgeous blue eyes! They’re just so perfect Zayn would feel his knees weaken whenever he sees them. It’s like his kryptonite and he had no antidote against it. He ran his fingers through his still damp hair as he remembered the moments he started to feel something “different” towards his Irish band mate.

He remembered the first time he saw Niall came out of the bathroom, fresh from the shower with only a towel covering his private region. Zayn felt his face heat up when he saw just how fit the boy was. His pale chest, toned arms and that damned torso, carved into perfection, stood right in front of him and he felt like he was a schoolgirl seeing the campus heartthrob. Chills immediately run down his spine and butterflies swarmed in his stomach when the blond turned to face him with his messy hair stood up in every direction and his sapphire orbs gazing at him with his cute little confused puppy face. His pinks lips curved into that one-in-a-gazillion smile that made his heart beat wild that instant. He was hot period!