29.

Her.

"Oof."- I whimpered as I shifted. 

"I am sorry, bambina."- spoke raspy, velvety, fruity, smokey, coarse voice and sweet kiss was placed on my temple. 

"Don't be. The slight soreness is so worth it."- I said honestly and rolled on my back. 

"So my gorgeous wife likes it rough?"- asked Leonardo as he moved closer to me. 

"I do, but I also love when we make love."- I answered and felt gentle kisses on my jawline. 

Content smile formed on my face as Leonardo kissed my neck while getting on top of me, trailing his delightful assault to my collarbones and shoulders. He kissed me tenderly while his hands gently caressed my body, not leaving an inch unnoticed. 

"I love you, Mrs Russo."- stated Leo and pecked me delicately.

"I love you, Mr Russo."- I said sincerely and kissed his cheeks. 

After some time we got up and went to shower. Leonardo washed me and I did the same for him while we talked and laughed. Then I did our routine for us. 

Him.

I went to wait for Camila on the terrace, bracing myself for entire week of seeing her half-naked 24/7. The only view I will never be opposed to. 

"It's beautiful here."- spoke angelic voice as I turned around, gulping at sudden arousal. 

Tight, black swimsuit hugs her figure sinfully good and neckline shows off just enough. Light blonde hair is loose in natural, marvellous waves. No makeup. Locket, name necklace and rings are reflecting the sunlight. 

I watched how delectably her dainty hips moved as she walked up to me and wrapped her petite arms around my neck

I watched how delectably her dainty hips moved as she walked up to me and wrapped her petite arms around my neck. My hands automatically wondered off to her slender waist, pulling her closer.

"You are unutterably breathtaking, bambina."- I complimented her, meaning every word.

"You are indescribably handsome."- said with blush Camila and dazzling smile, making me grin in joy. 

"All mine."- I stated placing my hands on her toned, tempting, perfectly round ass, giving it gentle squeeze.

"All rights reserved."- she spoke and I smirked widely as she palmed my groin. 

I kissed those rosy, full, soft lips in fond and doting manner, earning the same treatment while her arms wrapped around my neck. I nibbled her plump bottom lip ever so slightly and kissed her again before pulling away. 

"Race you to the water."- spoke excitedly Camila before dashing down the stairs and I followed her. 

Before my wife could reach the ocean, I swept her off her feet and jumped with her in the crystal clear water as we laughed.