Cruelty

Tanjiro never in both of his lives felt this disgusted with himself. If it he stayed home... Then the Kamados, Sumiyoshi's descendants and his family would be still alive.

How could he let this happen? Why did he not stay home? Why wasn't he there?! They are dead. Nezuko... Nezuko is the only one still warm.

Maybe if he could just get her to a doctor in time... It's no use. He can't use the breath of thunder. His lungs... His body won't listen to him. His legs won't move faster no matter how hard he tried. Why... WHY?!

Why can't he breath?! His lungs felt like they are going to burst. The mark on his head is burning. Is he sick? Or is it because he is too scared? Because he feels like he is drowning? Why when he needs the power granted to him, he can't use it?!

Tears streamed down Tanjiro's face, as he carried his sister on his back. He knew Nezuko isn't human anymore. So what?! Nezuko... His kind little sister Nezuko would never hurt a living soul. He is sure of that. He is sure!

Suddenly, Nezuko started moving and growling. Tanjiro slipped and they fell down a snowy mountains.

'The snow saved me... Well... I slipped thanks to snow to begin with but... Oh right! Nezuko!"

"Nezuko?! Where are you, Nezuko?!"

And than he saw her standing on her feet, face down to the ground. When she looked up, her eyes were light pink with slitted pupils and veins around them. A long nails and pointed teeth...

"Nezuko! Nezuko do you know who I am? Please say something!"

Tanjiro's breathing was fast. He was gasping for air. Tears still running down his face... Now even more. He was starting to despair. This was his fault. In both of his lives, never had he showed this much emotions. He needs to calm down. But he can't do that until he makes sure his sister is okay.

"O-Onii-chan..."

"Nezuko!" He enveloped her in almost bone-crushing hug. "I am so, so sorry. I should have been there... I ... I..."

"I-it's... Okay... I... Glad you-u okay."

Like a magic, Tanjiro finally could breathe normally.
Of course... Of course his kind and loving sister wouldn't blame him. Of course she would be more worried about him that herself...

"Let's go back... And take care of everyone, okay."

Nezuko only nodded. Then Tanjiro saw a demon slayer. He had breathtaking blue eyes. Long black hair, but not at long as Tanjiro. The Slayer's hair were tied in a ponytail. Tanjiro had his almost knee long hair down, while the shorter strands of his hair were neatly put around his face.

The Slayer was and alpha. And he was about to behead his sister. Thank god that Tanjiro took the hatchet with him. With one hand on Nezuko's wrist, he quickly hid her behind him and with other hand, which was holding the hatchet, stopped the swordsman's attack... Breath of water... Interesting. So the breathing forms still preserved to this day.

The Slayer looked surprised at this. Well, Tanjiro would be surprised too, if a 15 years old boy just stopped his attack with only hatchet and one hand while protecting a demon.
________________________________________

Tomioka Giyuu couldn't believe his eyes. Just as he was about to behead this demon girl before she could eat the boy - probably her brother - said boy stopped his attack. What's more, he stopped Tomioka's Nichirin Blade with only one hand and a hatchet.

And as if it wouldn't be enough surprises for one day, suddenly, as strong and cold winter wind passed by them, Tomioka smelled the most enchanting scent in his life. This boy was an omega. And not just some ordinary omega.

He smelled like a sunrise. It was as if just by inhaling his scent, everything around them started to wake up to a new life.

This scent was enchanting.

This scent was seducing.

This scent was that of an omega prime.

And this little omega prime had the most beautiful eyes Tomioka Giyuu had ever seen. His eyes were full of kindness. But they were also filled with uncontrollable sadness.

He soon woke up from his daydream when he finally remembered why he was here in a first place.

"Why are you protecting it?" Giyuu asked, clearly confused. With that clash of sword and hatchet Giyuu realised this boy wasn't just some ordinary civilian. Well... Aside the fact that he is probably the only omega prime alive in like... 200 years.

"She is not it."

"It's a demon."

"She's my little sister."

"No. Not anymore. She is a demon now and she will feed on humans eventually. My job is to slay a demons like her to predict such a disaster to happen."

"Nezuko wouldn't eat anyone." The boy answered. Tomioka had heard this answer many times and the result was always the same.

"Don't make me laugh."

"I'm not trying to. I will make sure she won't eat anyone and I will find Kibutsuji Muzan and make him turn her back to her human self." Now... This was even more interesting. How does this boy know about the original demon himself?

"How do you know that name?"

"He is the one who killed my family. He is also the only demon able to turn humans into a demons."

"That doesn't answer my question." Giyuu waited, but it didn't seem like the boy was going to answer him. And he isn't stupid. That boy stopped his attack. Trying to fight him is a waste of time. This boy was stronger than him.

Maybe it was the fact that he was stronger than him.
Maybe it was the fact that this boy is omega prime... very cute one at that.
Maybe it was the fact that through this whole conversation the girl - Nezuko - hadn't done anything. She just told there, holding her brother's hand.

But Giyuu eventually sheathed his sword.

"Then become a demon slayer and prove to everyone that what you just said is true."

"Kamado Tanjiro."

"What?"

"My name."

"I see. Than follow me, Kamado-san. I will take you to Mt. Sagiri. Urokodaki Sakonji-sensei will teach you everything you need to know."

"Tanjiro is enough."

"Tanjiro. My name's Tomioka Giyuu."