「𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚜」

𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚜, something that [name] picked up from Muichiro back then

𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚜, something that [name] picked up from Muichiro back then. Remembering their fateful encounter on the day where she tried to make her paper aeroplane fly, was the day their bonds started to grow stronger.

It was always an exciting day for [name] whenever she sees Muichiro walking towards her with a stack of used papers so that they could start folding origamis together and sometimes they would make paper aeroplanes and throw it about in the courtyard.

And today was just another day of her waking up and feeling energetic because she had received a letter from Muichiro a few days ago when he was on a mission that he would be making with her the paper heart and paper cranes origami for Oyakata-sama.

Since he had promised her before he had departed for his mission.

"[name]-sama, I'll be going on my mission now," Muichiro spoke out as he stood up from his position where it was right next to [name] in the room before the courtyard. The duo was seen folding pieces of paper cranes together.

Muichiro watched as [name] had on a gentle smile as she placed a paper flower onto his ear. He smiled softly in response as [name] hugged him tightly.

"Come back soon so that we can fold more," she spoke out and Muichiro nodded.

"I promise to come back to you," was what he had said and [name] nodded her head as she waved goodbye to Muichiro who was going on a mission with Genya and Himejima. She then looked towards the paper flowers she had made and an idea came to her mind.

Muichiro walked through the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. He looked around, wondering if [name] had arrived or if he had made her wait for a tad bit too long.

Usually, he wouldn't be bothered with anything else but just slaying demons. But ever since he and [name] formed a bond with one another, his little heart kept drifting towards her. Wondering if she was waiting for his return.

His tiny hand held a stack of used papers and the other was holding onto a bento box that was wrapped tightly in a cloth. He had passed by his favourite store that sold his favourite food and somehow he decided to buy some for [name] to try.

Maybe he would bring her there if she loves it, was what he had thought.

He slowly walked towards the courtyard and his mint-green eyes laid upon [name] who was seen laying down on the tatami floor, but there were a few kakushis around, not daring to go near to her.

That's when he realized that she was fast asleep. He then looked at her for a little while and soon knelt, placing the stack of papers beneath the bento box to prevent it from flying. Standing up, he walked over to one of the kakushis and snatched the blanket out.

"Uh... T-Tokito-sama," they whispered out.

"Leave," was all he said and the kakushis scurried out of the way as Muichiro made his way towards where [name] was laying on the tatami floor. He then sat down next to her after removing his nichirin blade from his white belt, placing it next to him.

Flicking the blanket out as he covered [name]'s body with it. Crossing his arms against his chest, he proceeds to shut his eyes as he too, drifted off into slumber due to how tired he was from the mission.

Genya and Himejima were seen walking through the courtyard and Genya tugged onto Himejima's uniform causing the gentle Stone Hashira to stop and realise the presence of [name] and Muichiro.

"Are they asleep?" Himejima asked and Genya hummed in response which Himejima then softly smiled at as he proceeded to turn and walk away.

"Let them be. It is a sight that one shouldn't get bored of looking at," he spoke out and Genya quickly followed Himejima just as Kyojuro and Tengen were seen walking into the courtyard as well.

Their eyes laid upon Muichiro and [name], and the moment Kyojuro opened his mouth, [name] and Muichiro flinched, opening their eyes quickly as they heard the loud voice of Kyojuro.

"Rengoku!" Tengen scolded and Kyojuro chuckled enthusiastically as always as they looked at [name] who was clutching onto Muichiro's arm as she was awakened abruptly and was shaken slightly.

"I'm back, [name]-sama," Muichiro spoke out and [name] slowly turned to look at him. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile as she wrapped her arms around his tiny frame and he placed a hand against her waist to steady her.

"Welcome back, Tokito-sama! I made something for you!" [name] spoke out and Muichiro looked at her confusedly as she rummaged through the small cloth bag she had brought along and soon she turned to look at him.

"Close your eyes!" she said with a wide smile and Muichiro followed her orders and soon felt something placed on his head. He then heard a soft giggle and he frowned slightly, wondering when he could open his eyes.

"You can open them now!" she said and Muichiro slowly opened his mint-green eyes and looked at [name]. He then slowly looked into the small mirror she had brought along as well and his eyes widened at what she had made for him.

A flower crown made of paper flowers.

"A gift for your constant hard work and for always accompanying me and keeping your promises!" [name] said with a wide smile and Muichiro smiled a very small smile as he picked the flower crown off his head and held it in his hands.

"Thank you..." he whispered out and soon he too unwrapped the bento box and picked out a small paper flower he had made as well while he was waiting for the food and placed it on her ear.

"Eh?" [name] spoke out with a slight blush on her face.

"It suits you," and one could hear the sound of Kyojuro and Tengen trying their best to not startle the young duo before them.