C U R E

welcome to my new story!
ive finally found motivation to write! so here i am:)

🄰🄶🄴s
𝙈𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙍 is 22
𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙍 is 18
.~•.*.~༄
𝙈𝘼𝙓 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙀𝙇𝘿 19
𝙇𝙐𝘾𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍 20
𝘿𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 19
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙔𝙀𝙍𝙎 21

/ / /

mike wheeler the yet richest scientists in the world. famous for solving the corona virus cure, and making the cure, with his support team.

mike has been through serious things after the few days he made the cure. he was heavily stressed, being told to make more and more each day, when he was clearly tired, and needed a break from all of it.

his assistant or best friend, will byers, notices how sloppy his actions get while making them, and notices the frustration he's going through. so decides to bring him to somewhere he can cool his mind.

on the other hand we have jane hopper, the most prettiest girl that (almost) everyone knew in Hawkins. she was known because she was a well paid stripper, and got everything she wanted from stripping.

her life story was very broken, but no one knew the truth about it. even though she had a lot of money, she still wasn't happy. she wanted someone, someone she could love, someone that would love her back, she loved her job, but now she wanted a normal life.

but of course, no boy wanted her.. she was too clingy and also, they'd just use her than throw her out the next day. every day when she returns to her job. she always trys, to find the right one. the one.

///

SETTING WILL BE IN HAWKINS
enjoy ig :) remember to comment because i love reading comments(ง'̀-'́)ง