late

they all landed, and got to their hotel safely

el and mike didn't talk at all, until they both got into their room.

mike was tired, he really wanted to sleep, but el couldn't stop admiring the view they had looking down, to see the beautiful beach.

"it's so pretty" she mumbled for the first time, she looked over to mike, to see him laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "mike check this out!" she squealed.

mike looked at her "not now el" he replied back, than looking back at the ceiling. el shrugged it off, knowing he was probably tired as fuck right now.

"uh.. hey el?" he said again, getting up "yeah?" she spit out. "can we talk.." he gulped.

"of course, anything.. you want"she came down and sat next to him. "so.. that thing- that happened on the bus?" he looked at her, pure eyes.

"yeah! uh.. was there something wrong?" she blurted out. "el.. we can't be doing that" he ran his fingers through his curls, looking kind of worried, of what she was gonna say next

"oh.. i'm sorry mike.. i was just. i don't know what that was. but.. was is okay?" she boldly asked. "w- yeah! it was.. it was great, um.. but i just, i don't do things like that.. you know.." he said, looking confused, el put her hand on his.

"mike" she breathed "i- it's okay, i get what you're trying to say" she nodded, but in reality she was bummed

"uh.." el pulled her hand away
"you should.. get some rest" she smiled, getting off his bed.

"you too"

el turned and smiled at him again, before going back to the view.

when she got to the balcony, she sat down on the big sofa, and thought about everything.

why am i going on a trip with someone i don't even barely know??

why am i even falling for him? he's not.. worth it.. right? he doesn't even like me back! i bet he didn't even like what happened in the bus..

this is all bullshit! i should've stayed home!

i should've stayed with dad..

i shouldn't of came.. i feel so uncomfortable.. and worried, and so pressured.. and-

"el? are you okay?" mike towered her as he looked down down to see her precious baby face. "oh- i'm.. i'm okay mike." she got up, avoiding touching him, as she went back to the room, plopping down on her bed, taking her shoes off

"no.. are you okay? seriously" he asked again, closing the sliding door "mike- i'm positive. i just.. need rest okay?" she smiled.

mike smiled back in return "if you need anything.. uh just wake me up okay?" he told her, so there was nothing to worry about.

"thanks mike.. uh are we having dinner tonight?" she asked, mike looked over to her again,, "of course we're having dinner, at 8:30PM, i planned it with the others"