Pocket size MANual... Men's guide to keeping your Mrs happy!!!

The Pledge

I ----------Name-------------  Pledge*  not  to  reveal  this  manual  to  the  Mrs  under  any  circumstances.  I  will  guard  it  with  my  life,  ‘til  the  day  I  die,  so  help  me  God. (Buddha, Allah, Jehovah and so on).

* Make sure you take the pledge seriously, it's not just here for an effect men.

                                                                            Writers Notes

This  manual,  lads,  has  been  years  in  the  making.  I've  been  through  my  ups  and  downs,  trials  and  tribulations  with  the  opposite  sex  and  this  manual  is  some  of  what  I've  learnt  along  the  years  (only  some  because  I  might  write  a sequel).   Make  sure  lads  you  read  the  whole  manual  before  you  start  using  my  tips.  I  say  that  for  a  reason.  I  don't  want  to  be  the  cause  of  break  ups  or,  God  forbid,  divorces. Keep  this  to  yourself  guys  this  is  my  gift  to  you.  Remember  knowledge  is  power!

                                                                              Introduction 

I  always  hear  men  saying  women  are  complicated…  They're not,  we  as  men  make  them  complicated.  All that  men  are  from  Mars  women  are  from  Venus  stuff  is  total  rubbish.  We  are  both  from  Earth  so  get  that  into  your heads.

   When  you're  in  a  relationship  with  a  woman  there  are  only  a  few  things  they  ask  for.  Not  to  be  taken  for  granted,  honesty, to make  them  feel  special,  (remember she’s  the  superstar,  you’re  her  fan)  make  them  laugh  and  to  have  an  orgasm  on  a  regular  basis  (every  time  you  have  sex).  Is  that  complicated  lads?...  Oh  almost  forgot,  to  also  listen,  be  her  best  friend  and  her  lover.  This  manual  will  uncomplicate  the  opposite  sex  so  we  can  all  live  in  harmony… hopefully.

                                                                     The  Beginning

 Now  guys  when  we  first  meet  our  other  halves  we  are  always  telling  them  how  sexy,  how  beautiful,  how  wonderful  they  are.  Then  we  stop  a  couple  of   months  down  the  line.  Why  is  that?  Is  it  because  we  think  we've  got  the  goods  we  don’t  need  to  try  any more?  Big  mistake.  Remember  guys  any  man  can  get  a  woman.  Keeping  one  is  a  whole  different  ball  game.  Now  I'm  not  saying  you  should  lay  it  on  thick  like  we  do  in  the  beginning,  but  at  least  once  a  day  say  something  nice  about  her  or  to  her,  buy  her  something  once  in  a  while.  Jewellery, (every woman loves a bit of jewellery) a day at the spa, her favourite chocolates, perfume, (princess by Vera Wang is a good choice as is J'adore by Dior... (That lady is something else!... Anyway 3-2-1, annnnd back in the room). Guys I know we hate to, but go out shopping with the Mrs. You'll pick up on what she likes, what shoe size and dress size.  Are  you  getting  the  picture  now? Back  to  saying  something  nice  to  the  Mrs,  every  woman  likes  to  be  called  a  princess  even  Tom – boys.  Trust  me,  give  it  a try  and  watch  your  Mrs  either  smile  or  blush.  The  reason  for  this  goes  back  to  their  childhood.  Most  wanted  or  pretended  they  were  little  princesses,  daddy  or  mummy  would  call  them  ‘my  little  princess’.  But  remember,  if  you’re  going  to  call  your  Mrs  a  princess  make  sure  you  treat  her  like  one. ‘ The  treat  them  mean  keep  them  keen’  philosophy  is  old  and  it  can  back  fire  on  you.  The  reason  why  is because  ‘real  women’  don’t  like  games, is  that  Women  on  a  whole  don’t  like  to  feel  on  edge.  They  like  the  three  C’s,  and  they  are:  to  feel  Comfortable,  feel  in  Control  (but  really  we  are)  and  the  big  one:  Commitment.