~ chapter 3 ~

~*~
Eunha's POV

I sat down on the bench at the beach , looking at the sunset.

"Jungkookie .. I am here .." I said softly as I look up to the sky.

"This was the very place you asked me to be your girlfriend .. this was the very place where our journey started .." I continued.

~ Flashback ~

"What are we doing here ?" I asked as I look at Jungkook.

"You'll see .." He said as he kept pulling me along. I frown having no clue on what's going on. He then stopped in front of a bench that was facing a bench. He turned to me , grabbing my other hand.

"I know , we have been dating for a very long time .." he said.

"Throughout those months when I am with you .. I fell for you even more .." he said as tears welled up. He then went down on one knee making my eyes widened.

"Will you , Park Eunha , be my girlfriend ?" He asked as he took out a beautiful diamond ring.

"This ring is a promise ring , I promise to always love you , to be there for you .. I promise to stay beside you till the end of my breath." He said as I let out a chuckle. I nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks. He smile and got up , placing the ring on my finger. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck , placing my lips on his. He grabbed my waist , lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I broke the kiss off and smile , leaning my forehead against his.

"I love you Park Eunha." He said.

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook." I said before placing my lips on his.

~end of flashback ~

I look down to the ring on my finger and smile. Tears welled up as I sigh.

"Aish , Eunha , you are such a crybaby !" I said as I look up , trying hard not to cry.

I bring my hand up to my chest as I sigh.

"I miss you so much .." I said as I let out a sob.

Taehyung's POV

"How ? How is he here ?" I asked as I look at the body in the tank.

"Jungkook .. he is dead .." I continued.

"No , Jungkook isnt dead .." Said Mr Park as he stood beside me.

"It's been 2 years plus eversince they buried him .. how ?" I asked.

"His skin is still here .. how ?" I asked. He sigh before taking a seat.

"On the day when the doctors told me and Eunha that they had no choice but to remove the life support , I look over to Eunha." He said.

~ Flash back ~

Mr Park's POV.

"We are really sorry Eunha .. we have tried everything .." said Doctor Kim as I held Eunha tightly. Doctor Kim then bowed , leaving us alone.

"Hey .." I cooed , turning her to face me. She look at me with water in her eyes.

"He's .. gone .." she said as she started sobbing. I sigh , pulling her to my embrace as she cried on my chest. I caress her head soothingly , looking at the doctor slowly removing all the wires from Jungkook's body.

~ later night ~

I was back at the hospital. I sneaked pass the security and went into Jungkook's room seeing his body covered with the sheet. I slowly pulled the sheets down seeing his pale face.

"I am gonna give you a chance to live." I said softly as I pulled the sheets back up , covering his face. I quietly lift him off the bed and placed him on a wheelchair. I put a jacket over him and placed a cap on his head so that no one will know it's him. I put my mask on and quietly push him out of the room. I look around to see if there's any security around. I quickly push him to the emergency exit.

After getting passed a few of the security. I slowly lay his body at the back seat and quickly went to the driver seat , driving to my lab.

I placed his body in a large capsule with preserved liquid so that his body won't combust. I sigh and placed my hand on the glass.

"Don't worry , I will bring you back soon .. just rest for now .."

~ End of flashback ~

Taehyung's POV

"What about the missing body ? Don't you think they will find out ?" I asked.

"I switch another corp." he said and my eyes widened.

"Look that's not the point ," he said as he stood up.

"I just want to see Eunha happy again. Ever since she lost Kook , she lost everything. I just wanna see her happy like how she used to and that's if we bring Jungkook to life .. again .." he said as I look at the capsule.

"Fine , lets do this." I said and he smile.

Eunha's POV

I put a rose down beside Jungkook's grave and smile , touching his picture.

"I miss you so much baby .." I said as I smile.

"I hope you are resting well .." I continue as I stood up.

"I will see you soon hm .. I love you .. so much .." I said as I slowly walked away.

I drove back home after a long day. I open the door seeing Tae and appa , asleep on the couch. I chuckled , looking at the time.

"Aish , this two , it's already 7 and they are still sleeping." I huffed as I walked over to them.

"Appa .." I called out , shaking him lightly.

"Oh oh I am awake , Tae , grab that screwdriver !" He said with his eyes still closed.

"Appa , it's me Eunha, I bought your favorite porridge .." I said as he slowly open his eyes.

"Oh , Honey , sorry ," he said as he sat up , rubbing his eyes.

"Why don't you go wash up while I wake Tae up .." I said as I rubbed his shoulders. He nodded and got up making me chuckle. I turn to a sleeping Tae and smirked.

"Game on."

I put a frying pan next to his ears and grabbed a spatula. I giggled evilly before hitting the pan as loud as possible making the sleeping Tae , drop on the ground. I laughed hard seeing his reaction.

"Yah ! Eunha ! You little bitch !" Shouted Tae as he held his ears. I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"You are so dead chubs !" He scolded as he got up. I quickly ran away , laughing.

"Eunha ! Come back here !"