Chapter 8

Diana's POV

After the party August finally took me to his place. That was bigger then mine! Then he lived alone. His family was in New Orleans. I stepped in still a little cold and damp. My hair was curly as fuck. I'm glad I packed my bag full of clothes. August was going to let me stay for as long until my father chose to talk and feed me. He showed me to the bathroom and left me in there.

---

After almost 2 hours of doing my hair and taking a shower and finding pajamas and stuff, lord I was happy to get out of the bathroom. I through my stuff in my bag in the guest room. I had on my shorts and big ass undershirt that basically cover we'd my shorts. I walked out the room with my colorful socks and went down three floors only to smell chicken. I lit up and ran to the kitchen. August didn't notice me but his shirt was off and was frying chicken. I sneaked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a little and I laughed.

"Scary ass." I said still hugging him from behind. Then he turned his head to look at me. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "But your cooking my chicken."

"Yea. Okay." He said chuckling. I got my phone out still hugging him and snapped a picture on me hugging him from behind smiling while he was cooking. He looked at me after I ran off to go post it. I sat on top of the kitchen table and posted it. After 2 minutes I already got so many likes. Lord how did I get so much. Then people started commenting.

Some read:
"Omg yall look so cute together! I wish I was you."

"He 18 and you 17. -.- I thought I was to young to date." Rude

"Lord 😩😩 he look sexy with that shirt off"

"Girl I cya ma. Already sleeping at each Otha houses. Forest gumping!"

"Ma you hot. I'm hope you and us man get along. He lucky asf" ...Bruh

"Stay beautiful!"

"Don't get to excited love don't last long"

"Bitch! When I find yo assssss it's gon be yo ass!"

When seeing that one I stopped. I showed August. He dropped his face.

"What..." I asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry bout her." Mhm said fixing the plates. I look worried as fuck. Then I just went and sat at the kitchen table.

--------

Watcha think August hiding?

Keep reading to find out!

Vote

Comment