❶ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 Ⓐ

❶ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 Ⓐ

𝙄'𝙈 𝘼𝙉 𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙇.

If you're in any way familiar with the K-pop industry, then there's a big chance that you either know me, love me, or hate me. You never know, these days. You probably know me because I'm a soloist from the biggest entertainment company in South Korea. You probably love me because I've released some bops and starred in one of your favorite dramas. And you probably hate me because I'm allegedly dating your bias ⁠- I'll have to get back to you for the name. It changes every other week, you see.

To any other idols, a dating rumor could either completely destroy your career or at least damage it severely. When my two close friends Baekhyun and Taeyeon were caught by paparazzi in the middle of their car date back in 2014, pure chaos ⁠ensued - hate messages came flooding in by the millions, giving way to the mass boycott and not to mention the fanatics who were even crazy enough to try to physically attack the two of them when given the chance.

Jongin and Krystal went through the same ordeal when word of their relationship got out in 2016, though in a lesser degree, as did countless others before and after them. All in all, it was never a happy occurrence when two idols got caught dating in the K-pop scheme.

So when it finally happened to me ⁠for the first time - BREAKING: Soloist Jihye is dating EXO's Chanyeol ⁠- imagine my surprise when I realized that my dating scandal experience would be nothing like what had ever happened before.