°Ch 3°

I opened the front door to my house. I went in and threw my bag on a couch.

"Jaehyun! Have some manners! No throwing bags! Get it and take it to your room!" my mom yelled as I accidently hit her with my school bag.

"Sorry mom, I will." I said and took my bag up to my room.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and went back downstairs. I sat on a couch next to my mom and started watching TV with her. Nothing interesting tho.. My phone then suddenly went off. I checked a message from Haknyeon.

Hak UwU:
Can I come over?

Me:
Yeah

"Mom, Haknyeon will come over." I told her the news.

"Okay, should I order some pizza?" mom asked.

"No need, we'll be okay mom." I said and smiled at my mom.

I took my phone and opened IG. I scrolled down till I saw new post by Juyeon. It was him hugging some girl around her shoulder.

I was jealous, wishing to be that girl.

I sighed. Like I said, I have definitely no chance with him. He looks so happy with all these girls. Damn.. I really wanna be a girl..

The doorbell rang and I stood up to open the door. Haknyeon waved at me and went inside. He took my hand and dragged me to my room. Not even hi? Okay..

He closed the door behind us and looked at me. He had evil smirk on, oh no..

"May I ask what's your amazing idea?" I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Not yet. Who do you want to go with to the ball?" he asked me.

"I said no one."

"Answer me!"

"If I could choose.. I'd go with Juyeon but I stand no chance, he'll definitely go with some girl and I bet he was asked by trillion already.."

"So you think you stand no chance."

"Yeah, and you? Are you going with someone?"

He blushed and I laughed.

"Who asked you?"

"Sunwoo"

I gasped. Well, wasn't expecting that..

"HOW?! TELL ME NOW!!!"

"I bumped into him in a hallway and he spilled a coffee on my shirt and as a sorry he asked me to go to the ball with him." he said whole face red.

I don't believe this story but I'm gonna act like I do.

"Wow.. Really amazing. I wish I had something like this with Juyeon." I dreamed again.

He chuckled. It's true I talk about Juyeon really often but he's such a perfection, who wouldn't want to talk about him.

"I need a help." Haknyeon suddenly said and pulled out his phone.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Sunwoo's sister is going to the ball too and she can't decide between these costumes. Which one you like?" he asked me and showed me some pics.

I looked at those costumes

I looked at those costumes. They were all too big but beautiful. I couldn't decide.

"I like the second one, those blue." I said and pointed at the pic I mentioned.

He smiled. "Yeah, those are beautiful." he agreed.

"Do you want to watch something?" I asked him and looked at him.

"I need to go now. Maybe some other day. See ya tomorrow at school." he waved and disappeared.

That was really weird.. Storming out like that all of the sudden.. Wow..

I shaked my head, took my laptop and watched some movie.

-----
It's starting UwU

Pictures are from Pinterest

~~Mike~~