7. Some precious moments

So I literally forgot that this thing also exists. 😂😂.  Aur bhai matlab kya? Angel fiend phir guardian. Bhai kuch to apna le kr ao. Kab tak dusron k ideas pe jioge. Kya kisi ka lifestyle bhi copy karoge??

Rakshit's pov:

Who's that guy near my Princess....I mean Princess.

Her boyfriend.

Oh shut up. She ain't interested in him and can never be.

Why? He looks too good.

Let me go closer and hear.

"Hey Rakshit. Cummon. Let's go home. I will change and them we will go to CCD." Oh great. I didn't have to evesdrop. The prey is himself coming to the trap. I mean she is herself telling. CCD. why?

"Sure princess." We both walked towards the car and drove back home. It took her 1 hour to eat and 10 minutes to get ready. I was shocked like hell. They say women take most time getting ready and here I am seeing something proving this theory wrong and making a new theory. Ie Girls take most time eating! When she came out my jaw was dropped and I felt it would fall on the floor.

 Ie Girls take most time eating! When she came out my jaw was dropped and I felt it would fall on the floor

A black cute short dress. Why is she wearing this? I mean how. I mean why. She is wearing a black short dress and her hair and open and I am mum right now. I have no words left to speak.

A girl shut your mouth for the first time. Wow!

"Cummon Rakshit let's go. Vicky will be waiting. It's my first date after all." She pouted sadly.

A what!!!!!

A date bro. A date.

Why? How? How can she? We both mobed towards the car and sat inside. As we reached CCD she got off and went inside without even caring for me. 1stly it seemed that she likes me. And now it's like she loves him! What is this? Oh God Rakshit control. I don't care. I am ger bodyguard.

I went inside and my eyes located her. I saw her. She was hugging Vicky. A wave of uneasiness passed through me. Vicky drew the chair for her and she sat with him. I sat two tables apart spying each and every minute activity. They were talking and giggling. What was the matter of giggling? Was he cracking a joke? He puts his hand on hers!!!😱😱

Your life is becoming a joke. You idiot go and sit near her.

I immediately got up and went to their table. I stood by her side and glared at Vicky.

"Who is this Princess?"

"Baby who's he?" Did he call her baby?

Yes!

What should I do? I mean...to protect her.

Simple.........grab his neck.

I immediately grabbed his neck and took him down. Everyone gathered there was looking at us but I cared a damn. Drishti kneeled and tried to stop me. For a reason it irked me more.

"Leave him Rakshit. He will die. I told you! He's my friend. Stop this now!" I wasn't the one stopping it. "Stop it now!" She yelled and I stopped.

Vicky got up coughing hard and Drishti helped him sit and gave him water. Now I am thinking why did I hit him? Only on my stupid guardian's request.

I think yes.

"Who's this bloody rascal dog baby?" He called me a what?? I was going to speak but before that a toght slap landed on his face. I was shocked cum happy to see that those pretty hands were of my princess...I mean Drishti.

"You bloody ********************. How dare you say him so? Get lost you****** ****************!" My eyes popped out and my ears exploded on hearing such high level abuses. She held his collar and I knew she won't stop. Romi sir hath told me earlier about this that once this angry bird starts it doesn't stop.

I held her and picked her up. She was still trying to be free and beat his ass out bit I managed to get her from there. We walked towards the car and I made her sit in. I applied the child lock so that this mischievous child doesn't not escape. She made a cute annoying baby pout. This girl pouts a lot. She should get the award. "Miss Pout"

We drove till her favorite spot that calmed her down. It was a beautiful cliff side. I finally let her out. She came out and started beating me. I held her hands and turned her around back hugging her. I brought my fave closer to ears and whispered "cool down Princess." Speaking this twice and hugging her tightly she finally calmed down. Her legs were trembling so I sat down and she was in my lap. A sort of.

I was leaning against the car door while she was resting on my head. I was still holding her and caressing her forehead. She turned towards me slowly and hugged me. I was shocked but I still reciprocated the hug. I felt something wrap around me. I looked down and found her legs wrapped around my waist. She was holding me as if I was her life.

"What happened Princess?"

"You know Rakshit. Bhai don't let me out much. Those stupid bodyguards also didn't let me enjoy."

"What do you mean Princess?"

"Will you spend sometime with me?"

"Yes I will."

She looked at me and held her small finger. "Pinky promise?" I smiled and forwaded mine "pinky promise." She again hugged me and sat in the same position for an hour. It was relaxing for me. It made me forget my past. My parents were killed. My father was Romi sir's bodyguard and died saving him. My mom also died. My father was very loyal to him and to maintain this faith and trust in his name I became Romi sir's bodyguard.

Thinking of their death I puleld her more into me. She too hugged me more tightly with her legs and arms. These were some precious moments if solace.

Ta da!

3rd update! Phew!