He needs you

When Carmen got to the brockhampton house the next day she felt alot better. Lana and Zuri always made her laugh and feel good so she loved hanging out with them. When she got to the house she saw Jon, Matt and Kevin Doan outside.

"Where were you?" Asked a concerned Jon.

"Oh uh I hung out with Lana and Zuri yesterday." Carmen answered.

"Oh that's good. We were worried about you." Matt said.

"Well I told Merlyn. Didn't he tell you guys?" She asked them.

They looked at eachother as if they were contemplating what to tell her. Then Kevin spoke, "Well you see, Romil and Merlyn kinda got into a big argument. And managed to drag everyone else in aswell. Its been kinda awkward in the house since."

"Oh my god. Was it about what happened?" She felt guilty about causing so many issues around the house.

"Well it was about alot of things. It was about whos better for you, who should give you up, who is on Romil or Merlyns side." Matt said.

Carmen sighed. She started wondering if it would have been better if she had just stayed in Manchester and never came back. But then again she wouldnt have met so many wonderful people. It was confusing and she hated it.

"You know I think you should go with Romil." Matt said confidently and Jon nudges him signaling for him to shut up.

"Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Well ever since I've known him he's always talked about you. No matter what the conversation is about he somehow has a story with you thats somehow related to the conversation. He spoke about you so much that we knew exactly what you were going to be like before we met you. That's also why so many of us knew about you before you came." He explained himself.

"You make him so excited Carmen. He always tells us that you're the person that motivated him to produce music. He needs you in his life." Kevin practically begged her to get with Romil while the other two nodded their heads. 

Carmen sighed quietly as she walked past them. Everyone having an opinion on who was best for her was infuriating. It just made her feel weirder and more out of place then ever. She just wanted to be able to choose for herself in her own time and not have to stress about what other people will say or think. So many opinions being thrown around wasn't helping her with not stressing about this situation. She also felt awful about the fact that Romil and Merlyn had gotten into an argument. She never wanted it to escalate this much. As she was walking to her room she bumped into someone.

A/N: smh carmen causing issues 😤