𝐢. DEAN AND HIS PUNS

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
DEAN AND HIS PUNS

ㅤㅤ❝𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆?❞ Hope inquired as her elder brother fished about through the box found in their glove compartment — the one that contained all and every forged ID's they had of government ...

ㅤㅤ❝𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆? Hope inquired as her elder brother fished about through the box found in their glove compartment — the one that contained all and every forged ID's they had of government agencies, likely to add more than enough to their sentence the day a near lifetime of tax evasion and scams finally caught up to their old father as one Samuel William Winchester had allegedly foreseen — searching for an ID under the name Thomas Andrew Grayson. Hope looked glanced out the window of chevy Impala, blue eyes lingering on the welcome board set up by Cartwright Boarding School before she turned back to face her brother, expecting an answer out of him but he simply ignored her question, frustrating her more than ever. "Dee," she drawled out in annoyance.

ㅤㅤ"Okay, I didn't!" The eldest brother confessed, he finally found Thomas Grayson's ID with his headshot on it. The blonde-haired Winchester took out his purse and replaced a faux FBI one with the one he had just found, ignoring the incredulous looks from his baby sister. "Look, H, they're pretty mad at me for letting dad drop them off here. Do you think they, of all people, would take a call well?"

ㅤㅤHope sighed in annoyance, "So you just plan to show up with no warnings and expect them to come with us? Or let the school let them."

ㅤㅤ"They have to, dad's missing," Dean said as he shoved his wallet inside the pocket of his leather jacket, "Or dying as far as the mistress of this hellhole is concerned."

ㅤㅤ"And she'll believe you and let them leave? Just like that?" Hope pointedly ignored the nickname her brother chose for the Headmistress, she'd had the pleasure of meeting the woman in person but from what she'd heard it was no pleasure.

ㅤㅤ"Hey, it's not like the Headmistress hasn't met Thomas Grayson. Besides, it's dad she has a bone to pick with. Thomas Grayson is, after all, a wonderful and caring older brother," Dean grinned, John had taken him along with him when they went to meet the Headmistress, so of course, she knew that the Grayson Twins had an older brother too. "Now, here's how it's gonna go, I'm Thomas Grayson a young man who leads his small family business with great devotion-" That explained the stuffy penguin suit Dean wore, "—and you're my, and Stiles and Allison's — or rather, Olivia and Theodore's — little sister, Miranda. Our dad had an accident, so we're here to take Stiles and Allison with us because he's already on his deathbed."

ㅤㅤ"Miranda?" Hope cringed, that was a terrible name. "That's the best you could do?"

ㅤㅤ"Shut up," Dean said, "Just hope they buy this story."

ㅤㅤLike every time, Hope rolled her eyes — she could probably see her brain at this point — the older Winchesters — and Bobby, that traitor — had developed a habit of those puns regarding her name while Hope was still was a baby. She didn't know if it started right after she was born or even before or if her suffering was just written in the stars, but it was one of the first things she'd remember from her childhood. All of her siblings ganging up with the terrible pun and making her question if she should just disown them all.