Meeting them

(Racheal Smith's pov)
Right now I'm trying to find where the unsub took the girls, the phone rings and I see it's an unknown caller. "Boss" he comes over "this could be the unsub" I say. I pick up the phone "hello" "I WILL SHOW YOU" "show me what" I know that I have to keep him talking no matter what. "Are you honest do you promise" "promise what?" Suddenly his voice becomes deep "you will know I can tell you but you,you,you,you have to commit,commit,commit,commit"  "ahh yes do you want me to prove honesty?"  There's silence so I take that as a signal to keep talking "my name is racheal I work with the New York crime department and you I don't know your name but I do know that you have 2 fourteen year old twins". "THEY DESERVED IT" I grit my teeth not knowing what he did to them "you said that like you did something to them but I know for a fact that they are still alive" "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID TO THEM I TOOK THEM MADE THEM SCREAM" I had a feeling he wasn't talking about torture "so your saying you raped them" "ITs NOT RAPE IF THEY WANTED IT" suddenly his voice becomes small "oh no what have I done" "you can tell me where you are" there was a sound like grunting "NO THEY DESERVE IT THEY WANTED IT" suddenly he slammed it down. I stand up "sit down smith" I grit my teeth and listen to my boss "keep working he knew we were tracking him and we couldn't get a signal so keep working on the case I'm going to call up some friends" I grit my teeth and listen to him, he's a sexist pig he doesn't think that I can do anything that men can do.

I think an introduction is needed

Hi I'm Rachel smith I work with the New York crime department and in leading the investigation into the will twins disappearance.my boss John Kenya is a sexist and he thinks I'm useless even though I helped solve 3/4 of the cases that get sent to us. More than half of our staff is female but he thinks he's so precious!