;(

Story:

Story:

Blake and his Best friend grew up and they are sent to the Tournament. 
At this Tournament,  Its 1 vs 1 fight. 
One dies,  and the other will Live and get to the next fight until the last Fight, who ever wins at the last fight is equal to Freedom.

At first Blake dosent want to kill them,  But as the game rule, he have to kill his opponent no mercy. His Best friend cheer him up and comfort him before the fight starts. 

Fight by Fight, the two always wins. They are Glad both of them are fine. 

But little they didn't  know...

Its time for them to face their Fear...

His Bestfriend got the Info for his next and last battle and he didn't like it.... He decided to not tell Blake what is it.  But a frown over his face makes Blake Worried. 

When the next Battle begins, Blake didn't expected who he will fight to. 
And that was his Best Friend. 

He just standing there,  staring at his Best friend,  Thinking it's just his imagination.  But its real. 
They have to kill eachother.... Or else both of them will be dead.

And Ofcource,  Blake would rather just die than killing his own best friend.  (Bruh, who wouldn't?)

But his friend don't want to lose Blake either.  So...  He did something to start the Fight...

:((