epilogue

Tayllor's pov :

After we told Gwen that we were together , we started telling more and more people .

I was suprised when my mum said that she knew about us because he wasnt exactly descreet about coming to pick me up .

We went out to different places , not worrying if someone we know would see us .

Myself and Gwen has days , girl days when its just us , because if im over at their house , Griffin steals me away .

So Gwen decided to make days , when it would just be us .

Gwen now has a boyfriend Trylin who she love so much and he is one of Griff's friends .

Griff was shocked to say the least when he saw Trylin walk into a party with his arms around Gwen's waist .

They are the cutest .

Griff had moved out of his parents house and is now living in an apartment .

We were planning to move in together but i cannot leave my mum alone .

My mum is also dating a man from her work , they've been dating a while but i swear she is so inlove with him and im happy for her .

Griff is also now finish studying and works at an engineering place .

Most nights im sleeping over at griff's .

I even have my own closet , he's just waiting till i finally move in with him .

Mrs Horan had retired and is now at home , Mr Horan on the other hand doesnt want to quit yet but is now working from home and spending more time with Gwen and Griff .

Griff still visits his parents as well as Gwen almost everyday .

Life is amazing .

Griff is amazing .

My mum , Gwen , everyone is just amazing ,

and to think

They didnt know about us .

______________

THE ENDDDDDDDDDD >>