| Part 10 |

•••
*
"Today is a special day where dancers in this school will do a small performance, put your hands up for our performers" Said Tsunade with a cheerful expression on her face.

The audience start clapping and cheering as 4 girls would step on the stage getting ready to perform. The DJ hits the music once getting the signal from one of the girls out of the five. The music starts playing as they all start to dance.

(I love this Blackpink dance hehe ♥ I decided to use it for this story)

While they started dancing, Ino would take a glance at you with a mischievous smirk forming on her lips. She knew exactly how to embarrass you right infront of everyone.

'Time to kill her mood ' Thought Ino waiting for the right moment to strike. You on the other hand was the first one to start singing just like she was scheduled to. While that was happening, once the music dropped that's when Ino finally decided to interfere. Since she was right next to you, she purposely slipped her foot right behind yours as you were stepping backwards.

Your foot gets caught up in hers as you fall back landing onto your butt along with destabilizing the other 2 girls except Ino. All you could hear were "Ahh!"'s as you and the girls fell. Ino purposely started to act as if she was worried helping up every girl except you out of all people. The audience started to gasp by your sudden 'accident '. Tsunade was immediately alerted as she blurted out "Uh, Technical difficulties!!" The curtains instantly started to close up by her command.

Right in the crowd of people, Naruto saw the reason why you fell in the first place. "Why would she do such a thing!?" He hated how Ino could casually mess up such a good performance with such a bitch move.

Hinata glanced over at him feeling exactly same, she also saw what happened and she didn't like it one bit. "I-I knew that something l-like this would happen.." She sighs in frustration by what just happened

Sasuke on the other hand was just as amazed than speechless. He thought that dancing wasn't a big deal but after seeing her up on stage to the point of singing, his point of view on her completely changed.

'Who knew that she could sing '

···

Behind the curtains situated on the stage, the 4 girls were arguing with each other.

"What happened out there?!" Tsunade asked confused and shocked, everything was going well until an accident occurred

"Ino tripped me. That's what happened. I know that it's her since she was beside me!" You crossed your arms turning away your gaze with an annoyed glare on your face. Ino knew very well what she did but she didn't at all have the intention on admitting it. "Ugh, how could you blame me for such a thing. You should have watched where you were stepping!"

One of the girls that got caught in the accident started blurting out her opinion on all of it "Now the performance is ruined all because of Ino and (Y/n)!"

"Yeah!" The other girl included in the accident added in

Tsunade sighs fed up with all the arguing, she decided to put an end to it "It's okay! Luckily we have a back-up plan. Also, you guys did great. (Y/n) your singing was beautiful, keep up the good work" She complimented. You looked at her as a small glint of happiness appeared on your face by her compliment towards you "T-Thank you!" Ino let out a 'Tsk' then looked away disappointed.