Part 2 ( ending from beautiful breeze)

Kai yawned and rested his head on adam's shoulder. " aww you tired kai." Adam blushed and stroked through his hair. " well since its getting late, we should get going." Mira smiled at adam, " lets head to my place, Davis wouldn't mind." Kai smiled " plus i don wanna be lonely tonight." Kai looked at adam blushing. They hopped into the car and reeve drove off.
When they arrived davis was fixing up the chairs on the balcony, they all waved at davis smiling and they all followed kai into his room, and they all sat in a circle. " what now are we just gonna sit here like idiots." Reeve said with a sassy and rolled his eyes. " ugh reeve why are u always such an asswhole." Adam snapped back. " OK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING YOU PRICK." reeve cletched his hands into fits. " GUYS STOP this isnt a fighting match i wanted us to spend time with each other." Kai looked at both of them ready to hurt each other. Adam huffed and so did reeve. Vanessa and skeet were looking through her bag and they found a normal nothing but they came up with an idea. " you guys wanna play truth or dare." Vanessa said excitedly, everyone nodded yes and Vanessa went first " mmmm MIRA truth or dare." Mira looked at vanessa in shocked but accepted it, " i dare you to eat this little piece of real hamburger meat." Mira took a big gulp " i - i cant that poor cow." Mira pushed it away, " then kiss skeet on the lips." Mira blushed a bit and kissed skeet, he was stunned. " this truth or dare is a little different so mira you spin in a circle blindfolded and whoever you stop on gets to choose who should truth or dare." ( Vanessa). Mira started spinning in circles and stopped on reeve, reeve had a evil grin " KAI, truth or dare." Adam looked at reeve in shock, reeve didn't look at adam yet but he could tell adam would react to this one. " DARE "( kai) " i dare you to kiss both Vanessa and mira, since u LIKED them before. " reeve smirked and he saw adam grow angry. " what if I refuse." Kai said in a mad tone, " then this will happen, reeve summoned his powers and started chocking adam. " OK OK ILL DO IT." Kai hesitantly kissed both of them, what this ISNT FAIR REEVES USING HIS POWER AGAINST ME. Adam got up and got ready to punch reeve, " U WITH THOSE DAMN POWERS I WOULD HAVE BEATEN THE FUCK OUT OF U REEVE." reeve laughed " your so cute adam." Reeve lifted up adam's chin, adam blushed a little. " dude did you just call him cute." ( skeet) " its an expression skeet." Reeve rolled his eyes. Kai was red by embarrassment, and he felt guilty, " kai....its ok." Adam hugged kai, " REEVE ISNT PLAYING FAIR MAKE HIM DO SOMETHING ELSE, OR BETTER YET LETS ALL DO SOMETHING ELSE." adam darted eyes with reeve " SHUT UP ADAM." Reeve and adam touched foreheads since they got angry at each other. " its ok lets do something else adam, i have multi balconies so we can feel the mice air there." Kai smiled at and adam and gave him a hug.
Adam and kai sat on the balcony and enjoyed the wind for a bit. " hey kai" ( adam) " yes adam" kai looked at adam. " don't forget i will always love you, no matter what." Adam smiled at kai " aww don't forget i love you too adam." Kai smiled at adam and they fell into a kiss.