Chapter 3

The two days went by like a breeze and I had lods of time to practice my song for the festival.After a 5 hour drive we finally arive and we're put on a stage.

(At night)

"I can't belive it we are acctualy here!"I look at Foxgirl I couldn't help bit laught at here sillyness."Well Rose we got till tommorow to have fun what you wanna do?" "Well I wanted to practice my song once more and then meet the other anamtronics.Oh and later we have to go see mum and dad." "Agreed."We both laught and I head backstage to practice one last time before the show.I pick up my gituar tuned it and started to sing...

(Listen if you like but you don't have to)

"Wow that was amazing."I turned around to see somebody behind me."Oh I'm Bonnie I was looking for other anamtronics."He holds out his hand and I shake it."Rosette but just call me Rose.Wait a second."I stare at Bonnie then smile."YOU HAVE TO MEET BON BON!"I quickly run from backstage while dragging Bonnie behind me."I can walk myself you know."I let go of his hand and slow down my pace."Sorry it just so good to meet others that look like people I know."We make our way to the funtimes stage."MUM!!!"I run up to Ballora and give her a hug."Hi Rose.Are you aware of the person behind you?"
"Oh yeah Mum this is Bonnie one of the other groups anamtronics."
"Mum? "Bonnie stares at me."Oh well basically we started in Circus baby's pizza world but when william took them underground me and Foxgirl got taken to Lewis Pizzaria.But ever since the day we were made Ballora had be like our mum to us and FT Freddy our dad."I couldn't help but notice that Bonnie made a strange look when I said William and I can probably guess why."Anyways as I saying where's bon bon?"Ballora point to backstage and me and Bonnie head there."So you know William then?"I look at Bonnie."Well yeah a little he did help out making me and Foxgirl.But I still talk to him."
Bonnie nodded and countine to talk."So are you like ummmmm a dead child perhaps?"I smile at him."Me a dead child.Ha.Never heard something so funny.Im a anamtronic that was programed to have a full conversation."Bonnie look a little sad at this."OK I was just wondering as you didn't seem like other that just stand there and say silly things."I smile once again but not a Bonnie but at FT Freddy."Rose is that you?"I run up to him."Yeah it's me."He looked over my sholder at Bonnie."What did you do to Bon Bon?!?!"I burst out laughing."I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't help but laught at your stupidly."Bonnie stands there in silence so does freddy."Hmm maybe try harder next time.Hahaha.Cause that sounded nothing like me."A shadow appers from behind Bonnie."Hi Lolbit."I run up to Lolbit and give her a big hug."Hi Rose."Bonnie still stands in confusion."Anyways Freddy where's bon bon?"Freddy points behind him and me and Bonnie heades towards him."Hey Bon Bon meet Bonnie."Bon Bon Slowly hops around and looks up at Bonnie."Are you trying to imply that he's a tall verson of me?"I giggle a little."Maybe~"I walk away as Bonnie and Bon Bon start to talk.I made my way to the Phantom mase just for some fun and jumpscares.