Chapter 3

Normally I'm terrified of heights. Like really really terrified, but the whole time we were flying I was just thinking. Thinking of what Hogwarts would be like and thinking about mine and Harry's old life and how different this would be compared to it. Me and Harry both had been through a lot. Our parents had died when we were young, we lived with people who hated us, and the school we went to was just awful. People picked on Harry and I everyday. At school, it was mainly because we were the weirdos with the weird scars and the weird last name. Harry and I both have had strange scars on us for as long as we could remember. Harry's was in the shape of a lightning bolt on his forehead and mine was in the shape of a rose, on my left wrist. Not many people could see that it was shaped as a rose. Really only Harry and I could.
"Hey are you okay?" Harry asked, interrupting my thoughts.
"Yeah" I said with a smile. "Just a little nervous, how bout you?" I asked.
"I'm actually really excited. I mean, we're flying." Harry said grinning.
"Stop smiling like that, you look crazy" I said laughing.
Harry laughed back and leaned down to look below us.
"We have one stop to make before kings cross!" Hagrid exclaimed.
The motorcycle started to fly towards the street. When it parked Hagrid got out so Harry and I followed.
"What are we doing here?" Harry asked.
"Well, a wizard and witch need their wands, now don't they?" Hagrid said smiling.
Hagrid took us all around a place called Diagon-Ally. We got our wands from a place called Olivanders, our books and robes from a place called Flourish and Blotts, and some wizard money from a place called Gringotts. Hagrid had gotten something for himself from Gringotts as well. Harry and I didn't really see what it was though, he was being so secretive. It looked like a rock, which didn't seem that interesting. When we walked back to the motorcycle, the two owls that had given us our Hogwarts letters were sitting on Hagrids seats.
"Ahh there you two are. Harry, y/n, this is Hedwig and Winston. Hedwig a girl, Winston a boy. They belong to you two. Hedwig is yours Harry. Winston is y/n's."
The two owls were almost identical, except Winston had black around his eyes, and Hedwig did not. Other than that, they were both completely as white as snow. I walked up to Winston and pet him. Harry did the same with Hedwig. We got into the Motorcycle and flew the rest of the way to Kings Cross, while Hedwig and Winston flew right beside us. On the way there, I couldn't stop admiring my wand. It was Larch Wood with a Phoenix Feather core and was 12 1/2 inches. It was beautiful.
"Kings Cross is right ahead Potters!" Hagrid said.
Harry looked at me and smiled.
When we landed, Hagrid said,
"This place is full of muggles so it may be hard for you to find platform 9 3/4."
"Muggles?" I asked.
"Non-magical folk." Hagrid said.
"Oh" I said.
"Well, it's been really great to meet you two. I'm looking forward to seeing you both at Hogwarts. I must be going now, you guys just need to find 9 3/4, and walk right through."
"Um what?" Harry asked.
"Good luck" Hagrid said as he got in his motorcycle and flew away.
"Do you have any idea what he just said?" Harry asked.
"Nope" I answered.
Interrupting our conversation, a woman ran by with lots of children. They all had red hair and they were carrying loads of things.
"So many muggles! Hurry up now!" The woman exclaimed.
"Muggles" Harry said. I nodded and we ran after the woman with her children. They all stopped in between the two platforms 9 and 10 where there stood a wall.
"Go on in Percy, I'm sending George and Fred right after you." Said the mother.
Percy was tall and skinny. He had red hair like the rest of his family, a few freckles and brown eyes. He walked a couple steps back away from the wall, and then ran right into it, and disappeared.
Me and Harry looked at eachother completely shocked.
"Alright now you Fred." Said the mother.
Fred and George were identical so I assumed they were twins.
"I'm not Fred! He is!" Said the twin.
"Seriously woman, you call yourself our mother." Said the other twin.
"Oh I'm sorry George! Go on in" Said their mother.
"I'm only kidding, I am Fred!" Fred exclaimed as he ran into the wall and disappeared. His brother George laughed and followed him into the wall.
"Um excuse me miss, could you show us how to go in?" I asked softly.
The woman looked at us and smiled. She had kind brown eyes, short red hair and and lovely smile.
"Why of course dears. My name is Molly, Molly Weasley. This is my son Ron, and my daughter Ginny. This is Ron's first year as well. Ginny won't be attending Hogwarts until next year." Said the woman as she introduced her daughter and son. Ron looked a bit like his brother Percy except he was a little more chubby, had green eyes, and looked a lot more kind. Ginny looked like her mother except with green eyes as well, and very young and small.
"Hello, I'm y/n Potter." I said.
"And I'm Harry Potter" Said my brother. Ron and Ginny's eyes grew wide. Molly looked at her children and gave them a stern look. She looked back at us and smiled.
"It's lovely to meet you two. Now, to get through, all you have to do is walk in between platforms 9 and 10. It's best if you run actually. Why don't you two go together and I'll send Ron in right after?"
"That sounds great, thank you" Harry said.
Harry and I grabbed each others hand and ran through the wall. ~