𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

𝟹ʳᵈ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

In the Cross Academy, the night class was in the middle of a lesson. The teacher was talking, but no one was listening since they already knew all that was being said. So, they were all doing whatever they wanted.

Hanabusa Aido was looking at the dorm president who, usually, was reading in his chair, but now he was looking out the window, the book in his hands closed, forgotten.

Ruka Souen was also looking at the pureblood with concern in her eyes.

"What's wrong with Kaname-sama?" she asked.

It was Aido who responded, "I don't know. He's been looking at the moon ever since the announcement."

"Maybe he's waiting for the person who should arrive soon," Akatsuki Kain joined the conversation.

"You can tell that Kaname-sama hasn't been sleeping," said Rima Toya quietly from the seat behind Aido. Senri Shiki was next to her, both of them eating pocky.

Takuma approached the group, "Yes, that's true. Whoever this person is, I believe Kaname wants to be prepared to greet them."

"But not sleeping? It's not good for his body!" Ruka exclaimed.

"I guess it just shows how important the person is," Takuma stated.

"I hope she is worth it, from the way this person is making Kaname-sama suffer I don't like her already," Ruka continued.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, the windows cracked. The sound made them all turn to look at Kaname with shock apparent on their faces. He slowly turned his head from the window and looked directly at Ruka with glowing red eyes.

"You will be careful with what you say in front of me, Ruka. Or there shall be consequences with anyone that insults her," the pureblood ordered with a powerful voice, an angry tone lacing his voice.

"I apologize, Kaname-sama, it won't happen again," said Ruka nervously.

"Anyone that dares insult her in my presence, or otherwise, will make me very, very angry. Is that understood?" he challenged with an authoritative voice, eyes still bright red.

Every single student of the night class stood, bowed before Kaname, and in unison, they all said, "Yes, Kaname-sama."

.

Elsewhere, the newly awaken vampire was walking down the streets, they were deserted, there was no one around that time of the night.

Usually, humans were all asleep, but for her kind, the night was their time. Even so, there was always someone, a human someone around. Such as the young man who was walking in her direction.

When the men approached, she stopped him, asking politely, "Pardon me, could you tell me which way is the Cross Academy?"

The man looked at the young woman dressed in a kimono and blushed when he saw her beauty. "Ah... Yes, you just have to continue walking down the street and then turn right. You will see the academy right away," he said nervously.

"Thank you for your help, boy," she replied. With that, she started walking, following the man's instructions, leaving him behind slightly dumbstruck for being called a boy at his age. By a woman who looked younger than him no less!

Not five minutes later, she stopped for a second, looked up, and saw the academy. She could feel his presence inside, it made her smile. Walking again to reach the place that he had chosen to reside for the time being.