12. Your kitten to spank

~~~

"I'm... I'm not pregnant" I say taking a deep breath of relief and so does Justin. I throw away the test and lay on the bed  "Justin." His gaze finally meets mine again  "yea?" I feel a lump in my throat "What does Vanessa have that I don't?" He blinks "Nothing. You have everything and you are everything... She's nothing." I shake my head "She touched you. She felt you inside of her." His eyebrows furrow "Yea, and you've felt James inside of you!" He shouts and I glare at him "Oh fuck you. I didn't fuck him while I was fucking you!" Our glares lock but I can't take it anymore the hunger, the want, the yearning for his hands against my skin, I jump onto him kissing him hard and pouring my anger into him. "Be mine again?" He mumbles against my lips making me pull away "Justin you can't handle a serious relationship and I'm not going to be in a relationship that's going in a circle. if you want to do this then it's serious and if you mess up then I expect you to leave me alone for good." I stare into his eyes with a deadpan expression "Okay. you got it." he breathes after a moment. I slowly nod "Okay."

(A/n Song: Power Trip by J.Cole)

He slowly runs his fingers down my chest and over my shoulder, he takes off my shirt admiring my breasts "You're so beautiful" he breathes making me turn a deep shade of crimson  "Don't be embarrassed." He trails kisses down my neck lightly nipping at my sweet spot before sliding his shirt off revealing his toned muscles."Wow" I breathe in awe, he slowly and softly runs his fingers down my stomach to my pants taking off my pants and panties in one swift motion.

I slide off his pants and boxers with my feet freeing his stiff member, He runs his hands down my body and takes my nipple into his mouth slowly swirling his tongue around before nipping and lightly tugging on it. A light moan escapes my lips from the torturing pleasure as his fingers run down to my pussy, rubbing my clit and slowly pushing a finger into me, grazing my wall and sending sweet pleasure coursing through my body. My back arches against the bed my hands gripping the pillow "Ah yea." I moan as he gives me a hickey above my nipple."be a good girl and tell me who you belong to kitten?" He growls causing my body to begin to shake as my orgasm builds up "I-i-am yours!" I scream as I cum all over his fingers "Oh kitten I've missed your taste" he mumbles against my neck before sliding his finger out of me, he lifts his head locking his gaze onto mine as he brings his fingers to his lips to taste me "oh god please." I beg

"Louder." He growls " Please!"  I feel his stiff member at my entrance "Kitten." He gets close to my face "Say my name." "Justin." He smirks thrusting into me, pounding fiercely "Oh god! Yes!" I moan loud and he smacks me hard on the ass. "You're mine do you understand me!" He growls and I nod "Yes Daddy." There's another smack to my ass then one to my breasts. "God kitten I can't wait to get you home," I scream loud as my orgasm shatters through me leaving me shaking and he follows shortly after. "Good kitten" he breathes and pulls out of me making me wince.

----

"Daddy" I mumble as we lay in bed cuddled close to each other "Yes?" "Spank me." I breathe I feel his sharp intake of breath "My pleasure" he growls sitting up. "Up and over my knee," he says as he sits at the edge of the bed. I do as told so my stomach is over his lap. "Ask me again." "Spank me please Daddy" "Louder" he growls and I feel myself become soaked "Please Daddy I've been a bad kitten spank me!" I feel his hand come down hard "Count" I begin to count "One, two, three" his hand comes down over and over again.

--a few moments later

"10" I moan his breathing becoming harsh at the sound  "Now in bed it is late." I look at the time 3 am. I get up and do as told. We go back to our cuddle session his finger glides through my hair, he kisses the top of my head, and I begin to feel the exhaustion take over me; as I begin to drift off I hear Justin whisper close to my ear "I'm in love with you Sarah."