Twins

Aaron's p.o.v

"I need you to come home, like right now" I say on the phone to Tom. Wyatt is sitting on the sofa eating a ham sandwich.

"Ok, I'm on my way" Tom says into the phone, I can here him grabbing papers and such.

"Thank you" I whisper and hang up. Placing the phone on the kitchen counter I head over to Wyatt.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you doing? Want anything else?" I ask sitting down on the couch beside him.

"No thanks ma" he says placing his plate on the seat beside him and me. It's strange how he calls me mum... I mean it's fine obviously but he wasn't told I was his parent? And most kids in his position would call me dad?

"Okay baby, I'll put this away" I grab the plate before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Shoot! Evan!" Quickly I pull my phone off the side and dial toms number...

"Hey babe I'm on my way now" he answers

"Hey! Can you run by the school and get Evan? Otherwise by the time you get here it'll be time for me to collect him." I say looking into the living room at Wyatt.. He's just watching tv.

"Aww, babe can't you run? I'm on the highway..." Tom whines.. Arg! Why is he so useless?!

"No I can't really... Please just go get him." I plead

"Your such a pain." I smile in triumph. haha!

"Thanks baby" I say making kissy sounds down the phone before hanging up.

Tom arrives about 30 minutes later.

"Honey I'm home!" I hear Tom call.

I head out of our bedroom and start walking down the stairs. My attention is suddenly turned to Wyatt. He's no longer sitting on the couch where I left him. He's now pressing himself against the wall on the far side of the room...

"Wyatt, it's ok come here" I didn't have to say it twice as Wyatt shot up the second he saw me and bolted behind me, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt from the back. I could feel his fear. It radiated off him like water off a cliff.

Tom looked at me, concern and wonder plastering his handsome face.

"Mummy!!!" Evan screams running in from the front door. Literally throwing his bags as he ran!

"Hi baby boy, how was school?" I ask bending down to hug him, I can feel Wyatt pressed against my back still.

Evan sees Wyatt as he answers with a slight frown "It was ok.... Ma? Why is he here and why is he doing that?!" Evan asks slightly annoyed with the young boy clinging to his mum.

"Evan, this is Wyatt. Be nice and take him to your room and show him some toys, ok?" I say trying to encourage Wyatt round my body. Omg he's strong! Having to unclasp his hands from my shirt to bring him round.

"Let go of my mum!" Evan try's to pull Wyatt off and get between us.

"Waaaaa!! Nooo, no, no, no!!!!" Wyatt clings to me pulling my top down, stretching it.

"Evan! Stop!, Wyatt come on, calm down now! They're not going to hurt you, I promise," I say trying to push Evan away while stopping Wyatt climbing up my body. Tom still stands looking at me, probably waiting for an explanation.

"Can you help?! Take Evan and put him upstairs!" I snap still keeping the boys apart and trying to stop Wyatt from ripping my shirt off.

Tom just grabs Evan and walks upstairs without a word, I pissed him off by shouting. Arrg!

I kneel down and hug Wyatt. "Wyatt, I promise they won't harm you.... But your going to make Evan jealous if you cling to me like that. I don't mind you staying close but your gonna make Evan upset.... If you need a cuddle just ask. No one will take you away ok?" I say picking him up and putting him on the couch, I feel him nod 'yes' against my shoulder. I kissed his head "I'm going to go talk to Evan... Tom is my boyfriend and Evan and your daddy, he won't hurt you." I say standing up.

"Evan?" I call walking into his bedroom.. The light is off but I can see perfectly. I spot his feet under the duvet. "Baby come here" I say holding out my arms.

Suddenly I'm suffocated by a little duvet monster. I laugh swinging him round, causing the duvet to fall to the floor. "There you are!" I smile, Evan smiles a cheeky smile back.

A sudden scream causes us both to jump and look at eachother. Evan leaps from my arms and starts racing out the door, dumbfounded I race after him.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and there we see Wyatt laying on the floor with a huge vampire standing over him. My instincts kick in but before I'm able to throw the motherfuck off I see Evans hand sweep up, using his powers he throws the vampire across the room, off of his brother. As the vampire hits the wall I'm quickly running over to Wyatt lifting him and pushing him towards Evan who grabs Wyatt and they both hold onto each other.

Taking my eyes off my sons I walk over to the vampire, who is now standing up. "You son of a bitch, how dare you come into my house and touch my children" I grab the vamp by his cloak lifting my leg I kick him in the gut, then use my power to send him through the front door just as Tom bolts down the stairs checking the kids then running out the door after the 'flying' vamp.

I hear fighting outside by the time I've grabbed the kids and pulled them with me out of the front door. Tom is fighting fierily with the huge cloaked vampire, but there are more out here. 4 more. All cloaked with hoods and spread out around the front of the house. Tom is suddenly thrown into me causing us both to fall, luckily he missed the kids. I look up as Tom is still on top of me and see a smaller vampire making a beeline for the kids, using my free arm I sent it back. Her hood came down as she hit the floor... Jenna?

All the vampires remove their hoods at this point, the Mcallister's.....

(A/N) soo this just happened haha. Hope you like this... I have no plans for this story, everything you read has been written in the moment haha 😖 enjoy!!!