𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

(Y/N) = your name

Soo (Y/N) calls Ban master instead of daddy in this one. Cuz I'm sick and tired of typing that name!! 🏃🏾‍♀️☹️😾👎🏽

Also (Y/N) is a POC in this one.

LEMON🍋!! Y'ALL GONNA GET THAT MILD LONG SHLONG🤭💅🏾

______________________________________

🥀🥀🥀
_______________________________________

(3rd person P.O.V)

(Y/N) has been sexually frustrated, for a week. Ban had been really busy with work and didn't really have time to tend to your needs.

You knew that masturbating would help, but your small (or medium) sized fingers were nothing compared to his dick. He was about 11 1/2 inches soft and 12 to 12 1/2 when hard. So he was a lot, but you could take all of him.

You were the first girl to ever be able to take him whole. To him you were all that and a bag of chips, compared to his ex, Elaine(🤢💩🖕🏽).

He always knows how much you can take and loves to push you past you limits.

Just like right now as you stood over the stove cooking dinner and waiting for Ban to get back home. All while holding in your orgasm. Earlier while you were sleeping ban had slipped an egg vibrator into you and left you a little note.

(the note)

~Dear (Y/N)
I hope you found the gift I left for you.
I want you to keep it in all day until I get home.
And if you cum even once, I'll know.
I also dont want you touching yourself either.
Follow these rules and I'll give you a surprise.

~Sincerely Master

He knew what he was doing to you, you sighed and stirred to curry as your breath shuddered. The vibrations had just got higher. You bit your bottom lip as you held back a loud moan.

The pleasure was almost unbearable, and you weren't aloud to cum. You were losing your mind. You knew when Ban got home it would be very hard for you to hold back. And that was just what he wanted.

He realized how touch deprived you were just by looking at you. So he divised this plan. He doesn't expect to hold back on you.

You put the lid back onto the curry and checked on the rice. Once you made sure the rice was good to go you turned the heat off on both of the pots.

You sighed once more and grabbed two plates and silverware to set the table. As you were setting the final touches on the table you felt to vibrator go up to the highest level.

You clutched the fork in your hands, as you grabbed the front of you pajama pants.

" ahn...mmmh, fuck. Master, I dont know how long I can take this.." you said to yourself, then you felt the vibrations go down.

"I should get washed up"
You stated as you walked away, while sighed to yourself.....again.

💋in your bathroom💋