Skirt

Tayler's POV

It had been about 2 weeks since we had to take Tony to the hospital, and he had recovered just fine. I'm not gonna lie though, its been hard waiting this long to fuck him.

Waking up to his butt against my dick this morning didn't make it any easier. I rolled over, climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

When I came out, Tony was no where to be found. I looked down the hall to see if he went downstairs, but still couldn't find him.

"Tayler?" I heard a voice ask. It sounded like Tony so I started to follow the voice, wanting to scare him.

"Tay? Are you there?" The voice was coming from the closet, so I quietly moved towards it. I stood right in front of the door, preparing to burst in.

I turned the knob and burst into the closet, laughing as he jumped and fell to the ground. The laughing fit came to an end when I realized what he was wearing.

"Baby, what are you wearing?" I obviously knew, but I wanted to hear him say it.

"A skirt. Do you not like it? I knew you wouldn't like it, you probably think I'm weird now." The words coming out of Tony's mouth broke my heart.

I moved to wrap my arms around his waist, pulling his smaller body into my chest. I rubbed small circles on his back, thinking of the right words to say.

"I love it so much. You look amazing in it. I'm sorry if I made you think I didn't like it because I really do." He looked up into my eyes, a big smile spreading across his face.

"In fact, you look so hot I could take you right here while you're wearing it." I smirked at the dark blush that covered his face.

I lifted him up so that his legs were wrapped around my waist, and his arms around my neck. I connected our lips as I walked back towards our bed.

We were still kissing as I dropped him onto the bed. I pulled off his shirt and boxers, then my sweat pants.

SMUT WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

He got on his knees in front of me, only wearing the skirt at this point. He pulled my boxers down and I helped him take them off.

I groaned as he licked a strip from the base to the tip before taking me all the way inside of his mouth. He swirled his tongue around and began to bob his head.

"Fuck, you're so good at this baby boy." I could feel myself coming close so I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed him down further.

He let out a moan, hollowing his cheeks. This sent me over the edge and I released in the back of his throat.

"Open your mouth baby." He swallowed before opening his mouth to show me that it was empty. I grunted in satisfaction and pushed him backwards.

I hovered over him and connected our lips again. This time the kiss was full of lust and desperation instead of passion.

I flipped the skirt up onto his stomach and reached into the nightstand for some lube. I applied the lube to my fingers and shoved one inside of him. He moaned from pain and pleasure.

As I added a third finger, he let out a loud moan and clenched the bedsheets. I pulled my fingers out and flipped him over onto his hands and knees.

"You ready baby?" He nodded.

"Use your words."

"I'm ready."

"I'm ready who?"

"I'm ready daddy."

"Good."

Without another warning, I thrusted into him. I stayed still, giving him time to adjust. I waited for about 2 minutes before he told me to move.

I pulled all the way out then slammed back into him. He gripped the bedsheets, moaning a little louder with each thrust.

Tony's POV

I bit down on a pillow, trying to be quiet so the whole house wouldn't hear. Tayler began ramming into me at a rapid pace.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear your moans baby boy." He whispered. I stopped biting the pillow and let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

Tayler kept up his pace, starting to hit my prostate every single time. Over the sound of our moans and groans, I heard a banging noise.

I looked up to see that the bed had just slammed against the wall. If I wasn't this far gone, I would have told him to slow down so we didn't break anything, but it was to late for that.

I let out one last moan before releasing on the sheets. Tayler slowed down, thrusting gently now. He released inside of me soon after.

SMUT OVER!

We collapsed on the bed. Tayler pulled me into his arms with my head resting on his chest.

Soon, with the sound of his steady heart beat in my ear, I fell asleep. But before I completely drifted off, I realized I was still in the skirt.

I guess he really did like it.