Huh?

Whaaaat! Damn that Midoriya! Said mineta while crying blood. How could he!? Said a heartbroken ururaka. I thought he liked me, said ururaka while crying. Damn midoriyas is a ladies man Todoroki said in his mind. OI what's the big deal!? Said a half asleep bakugo. Check this out! Said Mina. Huh?! That damn nerd has a girlfriend before me!? Well? What are we gonna do? Said Mina. We must talk to him and ask him on why he was keeping this relationship a secret! Said iida. Yeah but he's gonna now we went through his phone and lose trust in us said a guilty Mina. Oh I have an idea! Said kiminari. How about we pretend like we don't know about him and his girlfriend and act as if we are barely catching on and at the right moment we ask him?
Damn that's the smartest you've ever been said jirou. You think so? Said kiminari while blushing. Yes that's actually a good idea said iida. Alright let's do this said kiminari.
Midoriya P.O.V
Ohhh man that burrito did NOT sit well...I'm never going to Taco Bell again.
As I enter the living area I see everyone staring at me weirdly.
Ummm guys you ok?
Yes!! We are totally fine I heard Mina say.
I walk over to grab my phone, shoot I left it here well it's not like they went through it or anything they aren't the type to do that.
As is sit down next to mineta I hear him mumble something under his breath, something about being a woman stealer. Whatever I get up and go to sleep because I got school tomorrow
Time skip to next day. (Midoryia P.O.V)
As I walk in the lunch rom I. notice Yui on the other side of the room so, I text her to meet me up on the roof. As I'm waiting on the roof for her to arrive I check my phone and notice that a tab to the photos app is open. What? I don't remember on opening the app, hmmmm weird. My thoughts on this quickly go away as I notice my girlfriend Yui Kodai . As she sits next to me we start eating our meals, well sharing our meals. When we were finished. We said fuck it and decided to make out and he'll I even got a hickey.
3rd person P.O.V
As midoryia and Yui were doing their thing a certain yellow haired boi from class 1-b was watching from the entrance from the roof  'How could she! She basically just betrayed the entire class!'
Time skip to the end of day
Hey!!! Yui
Oh! Izuku how did your day go?
Oh! It went really well yours?
Good as well
That's good, so anyways do you want to go to this cafe I've been talking about!
Yes this cafe sounds interesting.
Manoma P.O.V
'That backstabbing traitor! She's dating someone from our rival class! Has she no pride no shame!? I need to tell everyone!
———————————————————————————    Thank you everyone for the views, votes and the support on the comments on the previous chapter! I'm really grateful! 😁