Chapter 1 - We Own the Night

Zed's POV

Welcome Back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything! We're a strong, powerful, and now, unnatural community! After werewolves were brought into town, lurking for their precious moonstone, they found themselves some helpful friends along the way, well, A helpful friend. The werewolves weren't that chill with us humans and zombies, but after it took some singing and dancing, we finally came together as one, where now humans, zombies, AND WOLVES, live in unison. Honestly, hate to break it, but to me, feels like Seabrook only gets more and more crowded with more creatures! First us, then the Werewolves, what's next, Aliens?! Anywho, after our reunion, Seabrook has decided to not only accept werewolves, but to also help them move in! As much as the wolves appreciated it, they declined the offer, they said they're one with nature... pffft, whatever that means. Addy is the only one who has been learning some things from the wolves, whenever me, Bucky, or any of her other friends try and ask her, she always says," what's said in the werewolf den, stays in the werewolf den..." Which is kinda disappointing since we all don't quite get along with the wolves that well, which is why Addy invited me. Oh, I didn't tell ya? Addison invited me to come to the werewolf Den tonight! As much as I love Zombietown, and miss the Zombie Raves we threw, I needed to know more about the werewolves, so that way I can befriend them more, and be like Addy.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

" Coming!!" A voice spoke pass the other side of the door.

After waiting a couple seconds standing on Addy's porch, she swung the door open.

" Zed! You're right on time!" Addison spoke in glee as she came out with her new cheerleader jacket.

" Of course I would, why wouldn't I be? I can't just limp around, trying to figure out what the pack likes and don't like!" I informed her.

" I know, but it seemed that Bonzo and Eliza were so busy, I thought you'd be too!" Addy said in a almost type of manner to where it sounded as if she rarely ever sees me, which is kind of the truth. After the wolves came into Seabrook, it's like me and her haven't been ourselves lately.

Beep Beep!

The sound of Addy's phone rang, as it almost startled her.

" Oh, it's Willa! She said that we need to hurry! Party's starting without us!" Addison exclaimed as she took my hand, and ripped me off her porch, running out of the neighborhood, and into the forbidden forest.

As I walk behind her, I see the shadows of trees staring down at me, as if I was fixing to be their prey to feast on, which is totally strange, since I'm dead.

" Were almost there!" Addison told me.

As we pass about dozens and dozens of Trees, my senses go haywire. They gone so crazy, even my Z-Band told me to relax.

" Here we are!!" Addy saids in a breathtaking voice.

As I look where she looks, I see a big hill, with rocks and boulders building into a cave.

" Remember Zed, this is just to find out about their Culture..." I told myself.

Addy takes my hand and brings me in. As we walk into the Den, there we see a pack of werewolves dancing exotically, a type of dance to which zombies have never even seen! In one side of the den, you see a group of them playing with bamboo sticks, in another one, we see another group trying to do a howl-off, I think.

" Wolves! She's here!" A voice belted throughout the music and chatter.

As everyone stops, they immediately stare at me and Addy. I quickly hide behind her, as if I thought they were fixing to rip me to pieces.