Crazy

Nessas POV ...

One day, i woke up with sangwoo on top of me and he sneezes on my cheek and his so yummy boogers go all up on my mouth and i lick them off my juicy lips and suddenly i have to fart a little, i farted and a little bit of caca came out and i was so embarrassed and then i hear sangwoo go " are you okay? " he says with a concerned face he then sticks his hand in my butt and gets a chunky piece of caca and licks it off his finger and eats it , i say " woahhh you're so cool for doing that " he then pulls out a sledgehammer and busts the crap out of my knees and it makes me poop a little more, he then drags me across the floor and throws me in a box really really aggressively, i scream in agony " ahhhhh help sangwoo is so abusive please help me " then sangwoo says " you're safe with me here nobody will harm u " i in my mind say " wow he's so strong with his words " then josh richards come in and says " hey, i'll help you out, i'll help out of this box " i say " really joshy boy you will ? " he says " ya babygorl i will " then chase hudson comes in and goes " shut up fat josh she's mine and will always be , i always wanted her so it's my time to shine and take this change to make her fall in love with me " they then start punching each other and blood comes out of joshs head and i scream " AHHHHHH sangwoo theres weird kids fighting " he comes in with a new object also known as a sharpy knife ...