True Fact's about John Lemon

Hello. Here we will learn about the explosive writer specie's of John Lemon.

*Beep* *boopbeep* *boop* *brrrrrrrrrrr* *brrrrrr*

Hello, this is John Lemon.

Hello John, this is creativity speaking.

Oh my block, C, long time no see.

Well im just calling for your 10 year check in

Sure.

How is it going?

Everything is going fine. I mean, I'm pretty sure you could already tell.

Yes... What exactly am I looking at?

Hehe, your joking right? I, I made a lot of lemon story's. They all have spicy content.

Yeah I see that, why?

Oh my I knew you were gonna do this, your judging us, your judging!

I'm pretty sure it's fine for you with your successful artist and directors, but here, nobody gives a care about you. Like actually not acknowledge your work.

Then you come along and say "oh a great story will give you some fame" and we were like "ok let's try it" and I'm gonna say it, your idea SUCKS!

if you make a story it gets ignored, and  if you make a story that doesn't get ignored  you still can't express some of your thoughts in it because they don't care and in fact judge you!

That is not fame that's just a bit of attention.

And like, What was up with these noobie writer's!? You didn't say you were gonna work with then too!

Some make slightly good story's that can get some attention while we get left in the dark corner!

And while you were busy helping with superhero story's, you know what we did! We went with writing lemons, some are original, some are with celebrates, some with fictional characters, some with multiple characters. Did you think that was easy? NO! That took a good time to get the most accurate description of a heated moment!

And you know what! I proud to say we are damn good at it! I'm happy to say that our stories get a lot of views.

Well, it seems like it's working out then.

...no, smart people figured out there just the same story with a different coat of paint, and the only people that read this are horny kids and teenagers, there freaking dumb to actually... Hey I'm sorry for blowing up on you.

It's ok.

Do you think you could help us with finding out new ideas, like how about a guy transported to a new world. Or something that has anything to do with Japan, like you did with the overpowered anime boys.

I did no such thing, narcissistic was to one that did it, they all sucked.

Ah Shoot.