Chapter 2:The Youngling

The recruits awoke the next morning to a mess. Their ship looked like they went through a storm.

"Ok, who's the sleepwalker here?" Hotshot said, standing up.

"Not me." The three other boys said. Suddenly, there was a scream from Whirl's room. Wedge, being the closest to the room, ran over and opened the door.

"Whirl what's wrong?!?!?" Wedge yelled. Whirl turned around. She was in tears.

"Who took my panda?!?!?" She demanded.

"The panda you brought with you?" Medix asked from outside the door.

"Yes!! Cuddles has been stolen!!! And I will figure out who took him!!" She stated. "Now everyone empty your bags!"

"I don't have one anymore remember?" Hotshot said.

"Oh right. Everyone BUT hotshot!" The tiger three empties their bags. But Cuddles was nowhere to be found. Whirl looked as if she was gonna cry again. Hoist immediately went and hugged her as she began to cry. The other three had no idea what to do. Then they thought back to their own items.

"Wait? If Whirl's toy is gone then..." the three looked at each other and immediately went to look for their items. To their surprise, their treasures were nowhere to be found.

"My deck!!" Wedge exclaimed in a panic.

"M-my book. Oh Primus-what happened to my book?!?!?" Hotshot yelled, frantically looking for his book.

"My wrenches are gone!!" Medix said. Everyone tensed up at that statement. They knew how much Medix loves his wrenches. They all coward back in fear of Medix exploding. And explode he did.

"WHO THE FRAG STOLE MY WRENCHES?!?!?!?!?" Medix screamed angrily.

"NOT UNTIL SOMEONE TELLS ME WHERE MY HEROES OF CYBERTRON DECK IS!!!" Wedge yelled. "THOSE COST A LOT OF MONEY!!! AND THEY ARE VERY RARE!!!"

WELL I WOULD KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS DID WITH MY BOOK!!" Hotshot yelled as well. The others stopped arguing and looked at him.

"Your book? You care about that more than your lucky cube?" Whirl asked, wiping her tears away. Hotshot sighed.

"Yes. I do. Now whoever has it, I'd like it back. And whoever you are, I would appreciate it if you said nothing about what you saw!" The ship went quiet. Hotshot then realized that he screwed up.

"Wait-!"

"So you weren't reading?"

"What was in it?"

"Why is it so important?"

"What kind of book is it then?" Hotshot was terrified now. He knew that they wouldn't stop asking now.

"W-well... I-it-" there was suddenly a thud from somewhere.

"That was from..."

"The energon storage!!!" The halls shouted then ran into the storage room. But there was nothing there. Just a few small crystals laying on the ground. Wedge picked them up.

"That's weird." He said, tossing them back.

"Then must have fallen off the pile." Medix said. Whirl sighed.

"This is the worst mission ever." The boys agreed.

"We don't even have the tools to mine the rest of the energon. We'll have to go home." Medix did. The other recruits agreed and left for the control room. Off they flew back to earth. They were all silent. None spoke a word. All were tense and angry.