The awkward meal #3

Rusty's POV

I ran inside and sat down, a few seconds later Alex and Pink came in looking sympathetic and sat down Alex was in front of me and Pink was next to me. Then Pink asked me, "Sorry, we left you out wanna play video games with us too?" looking at me with pity.

"W-what?" I look at Alex and her confused, "video games, wasn't that why you ran away?" Alex looked at me with the same pity in his eyes, "o-oh yeah totally!" I mumble looking back and forth at them both.

"Great we can play after we eattt!" Pink said excitedly, "HELL YEAH!" Alex yelled out causing everybody to look at him and start whispering he looked down and blushed embarrassed Pink started laughing, man did she look cute...

WAIT WHAT THE HELL.

Alex's POV

Why did I yell that out I'm so embarrassed, I looked up to see Rusty staring at Pink as she laughed wait is he.....

BLUSHING?!

holy shit he is.. OH MY POTATOS I CAN SET THEM UP! Yes this is my new thing!!! Now when exactly hmmm.

Pinks POV

I stop laughing but still have a smile on my face, I thought it would be awful living with these boys for a year.. Maybe it won't be as bad as I imagined..

I look over at Alex who seems really focused on something, whatever, I look at Rusty and grin, "So about those games?"

he looked up at me shocked at first but smirked, "Wanna ditch Alex and take the food to go?" he snickered, I stare at him and smile even wider, "hell yeah." we laugh and get up grabbing the food and rushing out the door leave a very focused Alex all alone.

Rusty's POV

She said yes, oh my god she said YES! and that's why we are now running back to the house carrying 6 pizza boxes getting many confused stares, and what made us stop dead in our tracks...

"You guys make a cute couple!" a random girl passing by had yelled out and now all eyes were on us, so embarrassing...

Pink didn't look embarrassed,  if she is she's good at hiding it. She just smiled and grabbed my hand  and continued running, she was right to think that though.

The way we are running.. We really do look like a couple, she doesn't even seem to notice though.