Prologue: Saber Adventurer

CLACK

TING

Lancer: Foot Forward!

A resounding crash is heard as a figure slides back before falling to their back with a crash. The fighter who had spoken merely placed the end of his weapons shaft upon the ground with a thud. They stared at their opponent waiting, and when the opponent rose having to catch themselves with their blade, he spoke once more.

Lancer: So, already tired huh Y/n?

The lancer put his hand to his face as he exhaled

The lancer put his hand to his face as he exhaled. This child was to be an adventurer and join a familia just as they had before. He had wanted to at least help them increase to a strength above level three adventurers but this would have to do, the boys father told him so. No, that wasn't the right word for it. The boys father commanded so, yeah sounds about right.

Y/n: But I can keep going Sir Chulainn! Please, let us continue!

(Yes this is you, yes it's a boy right now, yes it will be explained at the end of this chapter, and yes I know it's Saber Lily)

Lancer looked up from his palm as he just began chuckling. This annoyed the feminine student as they pouted to which their teacher only laughed more at.

Cú(Lancer): Alright.

Cú kicked his spear from the ground as he spun it under his arms as the rotation continued leaving a spinning red blur that made its way around his neck before the shaft hit off his chest and into his hand. He gripped the spear with two hands, legs bent, and shoulders and above facing Y/n. A red mist-like trail of prana trailing from the demonic spear known as Gáe Bolg.

Y/n: Wait! Your-?!

Cú: Shut it!

Cú smirked as he saw his student grip Caliburn with all his strength. He knew what was coming. A "Noble Phantasm", more specifically the dog's Gáe Bolg.

Cú: You say that you can continue?

Chulainn narrowed his eyes and locked them with the ever widening orbs of Y/n. The young knight couldn't believe what he was seeing. Would his teacher truly strike him with something so deadly?! But he would not falter. It wasn't that he didn't want to or that he even had the courage or confidence, it was because he was to afraid to falter. Afraid that if he did, he would be slain.