Hestadil

Hester POV

Anadil and I didn't really want to get married.

First of all, it was a big Ever thing, and we'd have to have the pride to stoop down to those frivolous traditions.

Secondly, both of us would rather die than wear a fancy wedding dress. And don't even dare mentioning jewellery or..makeup.  

Thirdly, only Dot, Agatha, Tedros and Sophie knew of our well... love and we kind of wanted it to stay that way.

Fourthly, I kind of respected Merlin, Lancelot and Guinevere and I feel they'd feel a bit weird knowing we liked each other and be frowning down from wherever they were in disapproval or even disgust.

And fifthly, I felt like it would shame our mothers and villain ancestors to be doing such Ever things under their noble names.

We were villains after all.

Anadil moved into my Gingerbread house anyway. But it wasn't extra special or romantic as Dot moved in too. A coven, stays a coven still. In the Gingerbread House we began planning our "secret" quest.

Dot is very annoying to live with. She has such Ever habits and chocolatifies (if that's even a word) absolutely everything. But I suppose she's family to me, and Anadil and I don't really mind chocolate everything, and she's quite a good cook (don't tell her that).

Anadil is good to live with because I reckon we're made for each other. We're complete opposites with our own headstrong opinions, but at the end of the day one of us ends up giving up to the others opinion and then all is well. I don't need to romantically explain this to you anymore hopefully so this is where I will end this story.