Introduction

I'm making a new multiverse... so be prepared from random sh!t.

Error: Takes Geno's place | Name, Coder

Ink: Takes Reaper's place | Name, Painter

Geno: Takes Ink's place | Name, Gene

Reaper: Takes Error's place | Name, Breaker

Blueberry: Takes Dream's place | Name, Bluebird

Dust: Takes Blue's place | Name, Duster

Dream: Takes Cross' place | Name, Golden

Killer: Takes Nightmare's place | Name, Heartbreak

Nightmare: Takes Killer's place | Name, Dark

Cross: Takes Dust's place | Name, Choco

Ships:

Crossmare = DarkChocolate

Dustberry = Dustbird

Kreme = Goldbreak

Errorink = PaintedCode

Afterdeath = BrokenGenes

Kustard(?)

Astronamy(?)

( -> (?) means maybe in book, but might not btw)

If this already exists, I'm so sorry, but this is my own multiverse creation, I might do a few one-shots including these characters as well.

Error: Was thrown into the Save Screen after Fate was bored of him and choose someone else as her 'Destroyer of AUs'. Can't lave the Save Screen with out having Fate hurt him.

Ink: After destroying his soul, he realised that death is an important part of life and was granted the power of being the reaper, he is known as the Painter of Death. The 'gods' also granted him a bracelet, which holds emotions for him to use.

Geno: After seeing his timeline go through genocide over and over again he decided to help the Multiverse by creating AUs that wont ever go through genocide runs, so that even if he couldn't have a happy ending in his AU, others could.

Reaper: Was created to be the reaper of souls but refused leaving the multiverse in chaos, once fate got rid of Error she decided to use Reaper as her puppet of destruction instead, seeing as he was unstable, so it would be easy to manipulate him. He is known as the Death Destroyer.

Blue: Was decided that because of how happy he is all the time, he should be guardian of positivity, but that didn't go to plan when the other, Killer his friend who he thought of as a brother ate a negativity apple causing him to be in a large amount of pain. After seeing this, Blue vowed to protect others in the multiverse from pain, so that he could save others, because there was one person, he would never be able to save.

Dust: Remembers all timelines but tries to be happy for his brother, one day he was kidnapped by Ink, the God of death, Dust managed to convince him to let him go, but before that he asked a favour, to be able to travel the multiverse, so Ink, knowing that he needed to live a life free from the death in his AU, granted this wish and gave him a small scythe on a necklace with allowed him to make portals to other AUs.

Killer: After the 'gods' found out about his AU, with Chara they thought that he would make a perfect fit for the guardian of negativity, because of the hate from his AUs Chara. 'It was perfect' they said 'He'll fit in fine' they said. No, he was hated and bullied by all but his friend Blue, who he thought of as a brother, but one day he did something he regrated for the rest of his life. He ate a negativity apple, causing immense amounts of hate to flow through him, and breaking the crown he had that matched his brother's making it look like a broken heart, hence why he goes by Heartbreak.

Dream: His AU got destroyed, all except him. He had stolen a positivty apple from Dreamale(?) before his Universe got destroyed, and before it all fell, he gave it to his Chara, Silver, she ate the apple and their souls got sewn together, so now she is a little crazy and annoys Dream(Golden) 24/7.

Nightmare: Had an okay AU, before he made a deal with Corrupt (Octopus Nootmare, he's passive not at the start) ending with him having his right eye cover by goop. He made a deal, and soon they killed everyone in the AU. He then escaped his AU, leaving Corrupt behind, and has been running around the multiverse ever since.

Cross: His Chara convinced him to kill his whole AU to defeat X-Gaster, it worked but now he has no one left in his AU, so he left in hope of finding friends and maybe a way to restore his Au, but without X-Gaster.

That's all for now!