Gathering my last memory

Once the bridle of an unamed animal snap the sound of the eternal silence. It's claw curling and scratching, it's legs shaking sending vibration to the infinite nothing. A lizard. The deep blue ocean creature waiving it's tail softly but enough to destroy the rope of injustice that tied her up like a punishment of the next future reality. It's back a territory unexplored covered with stone scales like stars now reaching their age exploding, filling up with color the surrounding.
The star dust never lost unified and formed the Galaxy. The creature blood float turning into a new shape, a black cloak driving the Galaxy into a cold long night. But this will mot last, this universe open it's eyes and formed the first tornados able to keep in balance the new world.
From every piece of the lizard body a new planet was born. Coral threads, tentacles of it's skin tail ofering life, oxigen for all of them equal.
Freckles made their presence on the dark coat, little kids glowing into the nothing. They were the creature tears, frozen into the fantastic monster that was created. The last warriors.
The eyes opened again, the edges of the tornado eyelashes bending into different direction and break, fragile as they were into the cold infinite darkness creating new colors, violet, green. The battle for the light begun. Like a carpet they help the last stars with the gravity and made them fly and surround the new born planets. Bit this didn't last. The happiness of the vast land and the numbers of the planets decrease fast. The lizard unable to fight back.
Something yellow bright into it's coat, one of the first light made in the universe. Pure light, a group of stars protesting violently and with their heat burn the baby planets slaughtering everything in their way, the flowers unable to covered the ground anymore or just crush them until they become smaller and considered comets loosing their balance, the protective circle of the mather lizard.
The stars got closer to one another until they form a mouth, the first step of a new creature,a new species with transparent body but a horrible blasting sound. The lizard give away it's bones to create a jar in which it kept the ungratefull stars and take their power back. But they still fight and even if the jar goes deep, lowering into the still infinite universe they shot into lid to made holes and install a real dictatorship as they should be. The real rulers were the mistical trouble maker stars.
From all of the planets 2 survive but they were kept in distance so they could never share their stories snd create panick to the guardians of the light, the kids of the universe.
"-when will this nightmare end, when will this curse be send away". The only voice that respond to the lizard lost itself but the echo return every day "-Never dare to escape this illusion??? ~get rid of me~"
The path to insanity.
Words: 513.