𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆

KILIG!

KILIG!

- n which i'm back for round 2 with yet another shop to make gifs for your wonderful stories. -

RULES!

I. Be polite and patient. it takes time to make graphics and being patient with me is enough, after all i'm taking time to make these graphics for you guys.

ii. You are required to give credit in the chapter where the gif was used (or in the first chapter of your story).

ex. [insert gif here]

gif/s made by sceincebros

iii. Please do not request more than 2 forms per batch, once I am finished you may request in the next batch.

iv. If you don't like something in the final product you may get one redo but please specify what you would like me to change in the graphic.

v. If you don't want your request to be denied you must make sure that your book is published now or will be published in at least 2 weeks so that I know for sure that you're going to use my gif/s. 

vi. Be specific in your request forms so that I can get a clear picture of what you want in your gif/s.

vii. Stealing is not allowed. It takes a lot of time and effort to make them so please do not take my graphics without my permission or without giving me credit.

viii. Make sure that you complete the payment which is to vote on all chapters of this shop and that you must give me a permanent follow. 

ix. Don't forget to add the password in your request so that I know that you have read the rules. The password as of now is give me a tv series recommendation and why i should watch it.

x. Thank you for reading all the rules and I hope you like the graphics that I make :))

Check out my graphics shop Elysian! yes i did just make another gif shop because i didn't like how there were so many chapter in Metanoia hehe. Excited to see your requests!