Chapter Four

Something weird happened on camp half-blood. The Seven (excluding Percy), Nico, and Will are missing. They're not in their bunks and they're bunks are not really empty. At their place are 5-year-old kids. Out in panic, the demigods rushed towards the Big House to call Chiron. They burst inside his room and found a 5-year-old kid on a very big wheelchair (Kidding, here's the real one)

Out in panic, the demigods rushed towards the Big House to call Chiron. They burst inside his room, startling the poor centaur, nearing giving him a heart attack. 

"What is it?" Chiron asked, a little bit annoyed, "You could've to knock"

The demigods said at once and Chiron didn't understand a single thing. He stomped his hooves on the concrete and yelled 'Silence' really long. Pretty much like Dumbledore on the 'troll-in-the-dungeon' scene. The demigods shut their mouths. 

"Prefects, lead your house to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeon" (JOKE!)

"Can you tell me, one-by-one and no screaming?" the trainer said in a serious tone

Clarisse steps forward and explained Chiron what happened. The trainer looked shocked since it never happened. He quickly rushed towards the nearest cabin.

Will got up seeing his siblings looking at him weirdly.

"What?" He asked but his voice is different.

It is octave higher than normal. Will panicked and looked down at now 5-year-old body. His blue eyes wide as a saucers and he screamed. 

Nico woke because of the scream of his significant annoyance. He quickly kicked his covers of his and scrambled towards the door, tripping on his own feet in process. He didn't notice Hazel's 5 year-old form or his own body but he notice that doorknob is higher than him but he didn't pay it any attention. He burst outside and sprinted towards the Apollo Cabin. He slammed the door open.

"Will are you alright?" Nico asked in a smaller and higher voice. 

"Nico?" an angelic voice asked Nico a now 5 year old Will sitting on his bunk. 

Then he fainted 

END

So sorry for not updating

Anyways, I have a bad news to carry...

I think I not gonna update for a month because, I gonna finish 'The Realm of Azar' first before my friend will kill...

So...

Yeah

See you in a month