Prologue

My dear little broccolis💚💚💚

💚 So, I just finished Midnight Sun, and Edward point-of-view is so much more interesting than Bella's. Even though he is soooooooo melodramatic. I think I am going to call him drama-king from now on, XD

💚 Anyway, just a few warning before you embark on this story:

- This story is going to be a mob story. So the rating isn't only for the lemons, but also for the world it sets in.

- Though the epilogue is short, I usually write chapters over 2K, so don't let the epilogue deter you.

- I never start a story before knowing how it ends. This is no exceptions. So know that the story is already finished in my head

- If you want pictures of the story, just check out my Facebook group, Mina's Broccolis, and you will find pictures as the story unveils. And a few sneak-peeks here and there as well.

💚 A Flicker of Hope💚

Epilogue: (0,6K)

Bella looked down on her hands that did not move from their previous position and a tear rolled down her cheek, burning her cold skin as gravity pulled it downward. She deeply inhaled through her nose, her eyes lost in space.

How cruel fate could be ... It gave it all to her. It gave her joy and laughter, it gave her hopes and dreams, it gave peace and resolve. And now, fate sadistically sneered at her, grinning at her pain as it took everything back from her. And there was nothing she could do, nothing she could say that would change it. No one could change the course of fate.

No matter how powerful her father was, no matter how much money she had, no matter how badly she wanted to change the course of things, there were some laws that couldn't be bent. Laws that were unmoving, no matter how much she could try to change them, no matter how much she hated them.

She never really thought of how privileged she had been all her life. After all, she was born into it, it wasn't like she could change that. Everything had been made easy for her, courtesy of her father. And she liked the life she had ...

Well ... she used to like it.

The wealth, the insouciance, the power she never really wanted to admit her father's name gave her. It had always been a part of her. Just like her name, just her face. It was something she would never be able to change. It was something that she couldn't live without.

The French window of her bedroom was opened, letting the freezing cold of the middle of January penetrate her room, engulf her and turn her to ice. She knew that she should close it, seek some warmth, look after her health, but at this precise moment, she was lost in her memories.

This particular window had brought her so much, over time. Hope, laughter, love ... So much love. More than she ever could have imagined. More than she ever thought she would get. More than she deserved.

Once again, she glanced at her hands, still resting at the same place, unmoving, protecting, caring ... Her eyes lingered on her long and thin fingers, ideal to play piano. But her brown eyes focused on one thing in particular. The one thing that made her feel anew.

A strong feeling arose in her, stronger than anything else she had felt over the past couple of weeks, giving her a strange sense of peace. In fact, it was two distinct feelings, moving in the same directions and colliding, blending into one and sole purpose.

She thought of her future, of how certain she was that all would be well, despite everything. This was the one thing she knew for sure. She had a future. She could see it as if it was written in stone. There was this perfect future laying ahead of her. This future where she was no longer that sweet, innocent and naive little thing.

And this future was only propelled by one thing. One thing only. One thing worth risking it all for ... One thing worth killing for ... One thing worth dying for ...

Vengeance.

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

💚Your thoughts and opinions are always welcomed💚

💚 So, this is my first Twilight fanfiction. It is inspired by a fanfic I wrote on other fandoms, with a completely different take. And this story is dedicated to one particular person who will recognise herself. In fact, without her, this story wouldn't even be here, haha.

💚 Now, I usually ask questions at the end of a chapter, but since this is just an epilogue, I will just ask my favourite question, since you don't have much to work on. Though I just want you to notice that only one person was mentioned by name ...

💚So, let me know what you thought of this chapter. What was your favourite part? What do you think will happen in this story?

💚 Stephanie Meyer owns the names of the characters from the Twilight Saga. Everything else is mine.

Love, Mina💚💚💚