Part 5

We were finally able to go out and buy the twins the things they need.

We walked into the shop I saw the other day and I showed Chan what I thought would be good and safe for the twins.

"Can I help you with anything?" one of the staff members asked us with a small smile. He was a male, quite handsome and tall, well taller than both me and Chan. I noticed his gaze linger on me.

"No, thanks." Chan said, slightly glaring at the man. He glanced at Chan then gave me another small smile and left.

"What's with the face?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"What's wrong with my face?"

"Nothing. So... How about this one? It has toys to keep them entertained and looks pretty safe." I changed the subject back.

After we decided on what to buy we went up to the counter to pay for everything. I noticed the man, who tried to help us earlier, at the desk. He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Cough Cough." I heard from next to me. "Can we pay?" the man slightly glared at Chan but proceeded to scan our items.

"Can I ask for your name?" he said looking at me.

"Y/n"

"A pretty name for a pretty boy. I'm Jackson. It's nice to meet you." Jackson said. I could see Chan getting more irritated by the second in the corner of my eye. I wonder what's up with him. "Are you single by any chance? Is it okay to have your number?"

"Oh... Yeah, su-" I was interrupted by an arm being placed around my shoulder and a sigh.

"He's taken." Chan said in a dark tone. Excuse me? Since when?

Chris pays for the items and takes them in his other hand while practically pushing me with the twins out of the shop.

---

We decided to go to a nearby park before going home so that the twins would consume some of their energy. As the twins were playing around I decided to ask Chan about earlier.

"So, what was that about?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"About what?" he asked back seeming innocent.

"As far as I'm aware, I'm still single. So why didn't you let me get his number?"

Chan eyes widened slightly the he quickly masked it with a slight frown and I could swear he had a small pout on too. "I didn't like him. He seemed sketchy." he simply answered.

"I could have judged that for myself and I think he seemed nice, good looking and tall." I crossed my arms in front of me and eyed him. I could see his eyebrow twitch.

"Well Y/n, you don't have time for that right now, do you?" he said in a cold voice.

This irritated me a bit "Well Chris, you can't-"

"Watch out!" I was interrupted by Chan's voice. He pulled me towards himself, his arms around me. I looked up in his eyes, a questioning look on my face. For a few seconds we just stared at each other before someone came from behind us.

"I'm so sorry! He just started running away!" the woman said bowing her head. I noticed that she referred to her dog. A giant dog. Do dogs even get that big?!

"It's alright." I assured her. I looked up at the slide seeing the twins safe, giggling at each other and some other older kid. It was fine, no one got hurt.

"Be careful with your dog next time. If it's not properly trained it could hurt someone, given his size too." Chan said.

After that incident we went back home.

---

Okay so. The updates are really slow, sorry ㅠㅠ

I wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas for this story and feel free to comment it or dm me.
I'll go with my original plot for the next few chapters, but I wanted your guys ideas as I don't want to end the story that quickly.

Thank you for being so patient with me 🙏❤️