𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

There are different 11 color souls. They are invisible to everyone and only people who born with special eyes can see the souls inside their bodies. Just like Hikaru Vesperia, who possessed a special power on his right eye who had the power to see their colors.

I've always been curious on how he can see the souls inside our bodies.

These souls are very common known to everyone because everyone had it one like dad's Anima is Kindness and Katsuki's Anima is Friendship

These souls are very common known to everyone because everyone had it one like dad's Anima is Kindness and Katsuki's Anima is Friendship. There are two more Anima and it's the most rarest ones to see in history. As far as I know from Katsuki, there aren't many people had that kind of colors.

Anima of Acceptability and Love are the most rarest souls that everyone had seen because I heard it's the purest souls

Anima of Acceptability and Love are the most rarest souls that everyone had seen because I heard it's the purest souls. If I remember correctly, Lady Alaina possessed the Anima of Love and anyone who possessed Anima of Acceptance is still unknown since the first generation. There's hardly people who had pure heart in this world because the world is not kind than you think it is.

To be honest, not all of the people had this colors for their Anima Boxes. It's mostly yellow, indigo and green that I have seen. Dad's Anima Box is white and Katsuki's Anima Box is blue. I am curious about what's colors Maddox and Kou would have. Since they are kids with kind hearts.

When Joel joined us, all of us went to another building where everyone are attended. The juniors are lining up including Zack since he is one of the juniors as they followed behind their teachers to another building.

I just held Zero's hand so he won't be left behind. What actually happened earlier is that Zero didn't want to hold hands with Joel for some reason and suddenly held my hand without thinking much.

And now, Joel looked sad about it though. Well, he will be okay afterwards. All I need to focus on Zero since he never care of his surroundings. Well, Zack is also asking me to take care of him so it's my job to do so.

As we arrived the building, we went inside. The junior knights are still standing up in line in front while we are stand near the wall since we are just extra here. The famous man—Hikaru Vesperia went up on the stage, continuing to smile calmly.