𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Dynamite -  BTS 0:35 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Dynamite - BTS
0:35 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

Taehyung opens his eyes before shutting it back immediately due to the brightness of the morning light.Jungkook still in his peaceful slumber allowing the older to have a better chance looking at his beautiful features.

He has not left the hospital since yesterday,doesn't want to leave the younger's side in case something happened.

Jungkook stir a bit before open his eyes.There he saw the businessman sitting beside him with a caring gaze.And it surprised him because he thought the older has left after he fall asleep.

It was hard being alone with the person you love the most which also the one that broke your heart at the exact same time.Jungkook was trying his best to hold the tear from rolling down but failed miserably after Taehyung placed a soft endearing kiss on his forehead.It was hard,he tried to tell himself to not go anywhere near the said male but here he is letting the older kiss him,he was too weak to even protest.

"Are you still hurt."the question only make Jungkook cry harder,his tone was so caring that for a second he wanted to forget everything and run to his arms letting the elder comforts him.But Jungkook know better,he has been hurt.His heart is hurting,the wounds still fresh.Going back to Taehyung's arms will only worsen his broken heart.

"I'm sorry,baby please." Taehyung himself was on the verge of break down,he wanna hug Jungkook real hard and beg for forgiveness but retrained himself from doing so,scared that he might hurt the younger.

Oh how much Jungkook wanna give in to that pleading words,to hug him tightly and apologize that he couldn't take a good care of their baby,telling him that he cry every night thinking about him.

Don't even think about that Jungkook!He doesn't love you!Stop being so dumb

"Baby please,I'm so sorry I know a sorry won't change the horrible thing I've put you through but can you give me another chance?To take care of you and prove you that I really am sorry,for everything." Taehyung keep pleading but what he received was the sound of the younger crying.

"Please baby,I will give you everything you want.Just tell me.Everything."

"I...."the door burst opened with Hansik and Mingyu entered when Jungkook was about to give his answer,they were happy as do all the maid and butler at the mansion.These past months everyone has come to love the younger and when they heard that Taehyung found Jungkook everyone was on cloud nine yet worried about him at the same time.

Taehyung didn't bother to look at his assistant,patiently waiting for the younger's answer.

"Tell me baby,anything.I'll do anything."