CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR POV

A Red Ferrari F8 Tribute driving around the company car parks and finally the Ferrari got VIP park. Then a woman with yellow blouse and Black skirts come out from the car along with her files and Black Chanel handbag on her arms while she's on her phone.

"Okay, i'll be there in 5 minutes more i'm on my way right now just wait okay" She said and end the call.

Went she was about to walked from her car suddenly she was about to hit by Silver Hyundai car. Her files fall into the ground along with her body she groans and clean herself up. She stand up after collecting the files on ground.

"Hey, Are you blind!? Don't you have any driving license aish!" She said while cleaning herself didn't looked at the guy.

"Ermm, Miss I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you but you're the one who just walked without looking around" He said without any hesitation She looked at at him.

Jiyoo heart stopped when she saw him the jerk she hate back then she trying to act normal and professional like he didn't meet him before.

"Watch your mouth your car and mouth is same no license! Over I'm late because of you Jerk!" Jiyoo said and walked away from Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung stand there like a statue he didn't believe he meet Jiyoo just now he turned his gaze to Jimin.

"Jimin do you recognize her?" Taehyung said and Jimin shrugging then he get in his car leaving Taehyung there.

JIYOO POV

Oh my gosh did I just meet that village guy!? God damn it my eyes can be blind anytime wherever I see him around Aish. I throw myself on the couch rubbing my forehead.

Knock Knock

My office door opened and Chaeyoung popped out her head like a turtle.

"May I come in little cousin?"

Then I nodded my head Chaeyoung entered my office with files on her arms and seated behind me crossing her legs elegantly she always wearing something elegant looked. I know the reason she come to my office.

"Where are you do you know Naeun and reporters calling me from yesterday until now and I even remembered all she said on the phone 'Where Jiyoo?' 'What's wrong with Murder section 12 case last week' 'How does the She deal with the 12 case?'" She state then i nodded understandings how Chaeyoung do her work.

"You know what you're lucky that I'm not deaf or old yet and our ages just one month apart then you hired me to helping you to become your private secretary look yesterday I didn't have my lunch and dinner just coffee all night to arrange the files case luckily it's done here on my arms" Chaeyoung said and handed out the files from her arms to me.

"Do you get your breakfast yet?" i asked her while looking inside the files.

"Yes" She state.

"What did You eat?" I asked her again this time looking at her.

"My own saliva and the pack of coffee was run out by me yesterday" She said i trying my best not to laughed because Chaeyoung will Murder me.

"Then let's have breakfast and Lunch later with Naeun I'll call her for lunch" I tell her then she nodded.

"Okay I need to go I've a lot of works to do this morning catch ya later" She said and leave my office.

I looked inside the files Chaeyoung gave me my both eyebrows raise impressed by her work overnight. Then suddenly I got interrupted by my phone i take out my phone and answered it without looking at the ID while my eyes still sticking to files.

"Hello?"

"Daughter can you come to my office I've worked to give you" My dad said and I turned off the phone.

I got up from the couch and went to my dad office i lazily opened his office door I crossed my arms around.

"Yes? Dad? What can I do for ya?" I said and Without realizing there's a a few of guys inside there.

"Ah daughter come in"

I come inside his office and my eyes turned to the guy who was about to take my soul out from me.

"So this is Mr.Kim And this is his Son Kim Taehyung and behind him is his friend Park Jimin"

Am I deaf right now?

"Kim Taehyung!?"

To be continued