The Visit.

Winter POV

Winter was bored and lonely, at first, he was so exited when the Sanctuary first opened. But now the excitement had worn off. The Talons of Peace ( TTOP) as Winter liked to call them, all had lives outside the Sanctuary; even Riptide had a girlfriend. Winter needed to talk to an Ice Wing, he needed to talk to Hailstorm. Winter packed a knapsack with some food, water, and other things to help him fly across the HOTTEST KINGDOM witch as an Ice Wing was very tiering. Winter went to tell Riptide he was leaving and found him watching the scavengers. "There cool  aren't  they" said Winter startling Riptide who jumped and said "OH, Winter didn't here you come in" Winter said "I'm just here to tell you that'll be gone for a little while" "To visit your family" Riptide finished. Winter flushed, he was going to see his brother but with, luck his sister and mother would never know he was there. "Ya" Winter replied. "well see Ya" Riptide said Winter Said "bye" and he was off flying home.

It was almost nighttime when Winter passed over the Great Ice Cliff. Winter kept flying till he reached the moon-globe tree. After collecting his moon-globe he walked to the nearest guard and asked see his brother. As Winter walked towards his brothers chambers he saw Lynx sparing in the court yard she was a beautiful young Ice Wing dragonet who had been Winters friend for as long as he could remember, he had always admired Lynx she was kind of like the perfect dragonet, smart, fast, strong ,great fighter, kind ,and beautiful. Winter was so caught up in his thought he almost pasted Hailstorms room, the only reason that he didn't was because Hailstorm saw him and called "Hey Winter" breaking his train of thought. Winter and Hailstorm didn't talk while they ate "So what brings my little bro back here "  Hailstorm said breaking the silence "I was lonely "Winter answered,  more silence "Do you have a crush on Lynx "Hailstorm said out of the blue, "What?!" was Winters reply ,"you do" Hailstorm shouted.

no 

yes

No

Yes

NO

YESSS

maybe

I knew it

Hailstorm started dancing around the room shouting, "I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!" "Calm down Hailstorm" Winter tried "Hailstorm, Hailstorm, HAILSTORM "Winter shouted exhausted. Hailstorm was quiet "okay, okay "Hailstorm said," Don't tell anyone "Winter said with a growl." But "Hailstorm tried "No" "Come on" "I said no" "Not even"" Please dude" Winter begged Hailstorm saw he made Winter upset, "of course Winter" Hailstorm promised. Lets get some sleep.

Winter, Winter, Winter, WINTER!!! someone shouted and posed cold water on him, Winter shouted "WATER" and lashed out with his eyes still closed but just got tangled in the sheets and fell on the floor. He opened his eyes to Hailstorm rolling around on the floor laughing. Grrrrr thought Winter and tried to get unstuck. Right as Winter finally got his front talons out there was a knock on the door "who is it" Hailstorm said pulling himself together "May I come in" the brothers looked at each other then at the messy room in horror "One second Queen Snowfall"  Winter franticly cut the sheets and thew them under the bed while Hailstorm franticly cleaned up the water put things away then ran to the door and let the Queen in. "Your majesty," both the boys answered in unison to what do we owe the pleasure ,bowing Winter noticed that Hailstorm and Snowfall were looking in each others eyes, "no need to bow, I have come with some rather unfortunate news....." Snowfall was interrupted by a savage looking Ice Wing who jumped at her, Snowfall shrieked and rolled away .Hailstorm tackled him right as another came in also jumping at the queen this time Winter intercepted, finally Winter was able to knock him out. Winter looked over to Hailstorm and saw he had done the same thing," Your Majesty, what was that" Winter ventured ."What I came here to talk to you about. There has been a massive prison break and we need your help to get it under control" she said as guards came to take the Ice Wings away. 

It was kind of fun to hunt the prisoners, except when they found you but Hailstorm and Winter were a good team and used to working together it wasn't that bad. Until a Ice Wing swooped down and sliced at Hailstorms wings Winter shouted" Hailstorm!" blasted the dragon with frost breath and dived after his brother trying to slow his fall. They crashed in the court yard but the dragon Winter hit must  have crashed somewhere else Medics took Hailstorm away and Winter followed. They moved quickly to stop the blood flowing once was stabilized they left Winter alone with Hailstorm. Winter sat looking at Hailstorm, the medics had said that Hailstorm would be able to fly but probably not as strong. Queen Snowfall burst into the med-bay Winter watched her go over to Hailstorm and ask Winter "Will he be alright" "Ya" Winter said "who did it I know I hit them with frost breath"

 Snowfall looked at Winter in sadness "we know who did it " 

Who

did you see them at all

not really

 if you know who did it would make this so much easier............

TELL ME WHO HURT MY BROTHER!!!!

Fine. The only prisoner we haven't caught......Icicle...... your sister.

ha ha

MORE LATER