30.

Her.

5 days of our bliss passed by unnoticeably. Today is 6th day. 

Those days we swam, sunbathed, talked about nothing and everything, took lots and lots of photos, cuddled, cooked, played games, snorkelled, explored nearby islands, stole tons of kisses and read books together. Nothing sexual, just love and simple affection that means so much to us.

Right now we are cuddling in bed - I am between Leonardo's legs with my back against his front and his rugged arms around my waist - and we are watching Disney movies and I am feeding us mini cookies. 

When the 4th movie finished, I turned around and wrapped my arms around Leo's robust torso, hugging him lovingly. His arms secured themselves around my back and held me closely.

"I love you, baby."- I spoke sincerely with happy grin and kissed his chest. 

"I love you, principessa. More than I can explain."- said softly Leonardo and kissed my hair while twirling with the ends of it around his fingers. 

Then we went for a swim in the pool. After some time he hopped out of it and kissed my cheek before going somewhere, saying that he has to do something.

I chilled at the pool longer before getting out of it. I wrapped towel around myself and went inside. 

"Leo?"- I called him and frowned when I got no reply. He always answers instantly without fail. 

I checked all rooms and nothing. Until I walked in our bedroom. On the bed there is beautiful dress made of silk, white heels and big, velvety box in navy colour; a note is laying on top of the dress. 

"Get ready, angel. Take your time. 

The sailboat will be waiting for you when you are done. 

I will see you soon, bambina. 

I love you, Cami. 

Your Leo "

I smiled softly in happiness at the very romantic and sweet gesture. 

I went to the bathroom and took a bubble bath, washing my body and hair. I avoided makeup, applying only lip gloss and adding highlighter on high points of my face. I styled my hair and put on my underwear before slipping the dress on. 

He sure knows what I like; the attire is mesmerising. After putting on heels, spraying the perfume on my neck and left wrist, fixing necklace with his name and bracelet with charms and our last name, which I never take off, I peered in the velvety box. 

Gorgeous set rests inside. White gold necklace, earrings and bracelet with aquamarines on them. The stones shine brightly, reflecting the sunlight magically. I put the set on, smiling at the elegant jewellery. 

When I was done, I went outside. The sailboat was already here. I got on it and leaned on the railing, thinking about what could this be about. 

Him.

After I got out of the pool, I showered and did my routine before getting dressed in white pants and white dress shirt with suitable shoes. I put on the hand watch, which Cami gave me, fixed necklace with her name and bracelet with our last name. Then, I sprayed my cologne on my neck and right wrist. 

I walked in our closet and pulled out things that I have been cautiously keeping away from Camila, placing them on the bed, except one. I wrote her a note and left to the location.