𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

September, 2016.

"No way, season four is superior" i grabbed another slice of pizza before taking a bite of it. my best friend giggled at my stubbornness "okay, you won" he laughed. i let out a tiny squeak of joy before pressing play. it was friday night and me and Miles —my best friend since i can remember— we're laying on my couch, bickering about what Criminal Minds episode was worth watching. as soon as the episode started, i got comfortable, nestling into Miles's chest as he wrapped a hand around my shoulder and started playing with my hair.

"i'm home" i heard someone yelling and i quickly looked up to see my brother and his best friend entering the living room. "it's like 10pm on a friday night, why are you already home?" i questioned. my brother, Cody, let out a loud laugh "what's up sis? you're not happy to see me?" he moved closer reaching and ruffling Miles' hair "Miles". my best friend greeted him back "Cody, Drew". "Miles, perv" Drew laughed, before sitting next to my brother. "douche" i threw him a pillow, hitting him right in the face "excellent shoot" my brother laughed.

i hated when he called me like that and he perfectly knew it. he gave me this nickname when one day i walked in my brother's room but instead of him i bumped into his best friend in his boxers. "stop calling me like that, i told you that i didn't know you were there" i muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

my relationship with Drew was weird. it was like a love and hate relationship. he was my brother's best friend since 6th grade, they grew up together, hence he was always around and he treated me like i was his little sister. so basically i always considered him as an older brother, and just like any brother and sister, we were constantly bickering. but i really loved him, as a brother i mean. during the last year though, as i turned 18, i noticed how his attitude towards me slightly changed. he was constantly teasing me and sometimes i caught him staring at me, or at Miles when we were together. this inevitably changed the way i felt towards him, i always got nervous when he was around because it was like he was always there to point out everything that i did/said. and i felt constantly its blue eyes on me. because of that, things were pretty awkward between us lately and i hated that.

"what are we watching?" Drew asked, grabbing a slice of pizza. "criminal minds" Miles answered and Drew nodded, getting comfortable on the couch. i kept my eyes on the show, visibly annoyed by Drew's previous comment. i think he noticed that, because occasionally he shifted his eyes from the tv to me to check if i was still upset.

"one more?" Miles questioned as the end credits rolled, his eyes drifted in my direction. "nope i'm tired" i said softly. he nodded "i'd better go then" he pushed himself up from the couch "you can sleep here if you don't feel like going home so late" i felt Drew's eyes on me as i spoke. Miles nodded and i let out an excited scream, standing up to hug him. "let's go upstairs then" i cheered. we quickly say goodnight to my brother and Drew and we went straight to bed.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

𝚊.𝚗.
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 🖤 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚌 𝚒'𝚖 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙 🤡
𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢