𝚝𝚠𝚘

The next morning, i woke up in a unknown room in a bed with a unknown person. i felt the cold sheets against my half naked body, as i was wearing only one shirt which obviously wasn't mine. my head pounding due to the large amount of alcohol i had swallowed the previous night. i hardly attempted to recollect all the memories of the previous night. i couldn't believe i had sex with a stranger. i mean, i was drunk, but not that drunk. i could remember almost everything. suddenly, i remembered about Emily. "shit" i whispered, i started desperately looking for my phone.

"you okay?" i looked up as i heard Austin's voice. "yes— i mean no" i stumbled, running my hand through my hair "i can't find my phone".

he got out of the bed, quickly pulling up his boxers and helping me to find the phone. "got it!" he yelled excitedly a few minutes later, handing it to me. "thanks!" i said in relief. i quickly checked the phone and apart from all the birthday wishes, there was only a text from Emily "i'm leaving with Eric". well, at least she knew his name.

"perfect, my bestie dumped me in a disco on my birthday to have sex with a stranger. i love my life" i said sarcastically. suddenly, i didn't feel guilty anymore for leaving with Austin.

"what? yesterday was your birthday? you didn't tell me!" he complained. "actually, it's today" i laughed. "happy birthday!" he pulled me into a hug and i gaped up at how friendly he was although he barely know me. a stranger was hugging me in a hotel room after having drunk sex the night before. so far, all normal. i laughed at the weirdness of the whole situation. "thanks" i chuckled. "today's also my friend's birthday, we're here in Vegas for his birthday weekend" he informed me. "cool" i laughed. "shall we order breakfast in bed to celebrate?" he questioned and i nodded "at least someone is celebrating me" i said jokingly and he laughed.

we laid in bed, talking about random stuff. he told me something about his life and i told him something about mine, but nothing too detailed. i enjoyed talking with him, he seemed a good guy, funny, respectful. the only flaw? he was an actor. ew. they haunted me. but it didn't matter, as tomorrow i'd be back to NC and i'd never seen him again. i was just living the moment. as soon as the waiter arrived with our breakfast we started eating. "you like it?" he asked, as i gave a bite of my croissant. i gave him the thumbs up, still eating, and he broke into a fit laugh. "how about yours?" i asked and he did the same, causing me to laugh.

suddenly, we heard a knock at the door and someone calling out Austin's name from the other side of the door. "Austin are you there" it was a girl's voice. "i hope she's not your girlfriend" i laughed hysterically. he shook his head amused "it's just my friends, cover up" he said before heading to the door. i wrapped myself into the bed sheets as he opened the door, revealing three people. one girl, two boys. my jaw dropped as i looked closely at one of the two boys. for a second, i thought i must be hallucinating. it was Drew, my Drew. he was slightly different since the last time i saw him in person, he looked like a man. his hair were longer and he definitely grew muscles.

my first instinct was to run away, but my legs were paralyzed. "we thought you were dead" the blonde girl joked. Austin scratched the back of his head, embarrassed "i was just... busy" he said and their eyes slowly drifted in my direction, noticing me. "oh... hi!" she said surprised as she saw me. but my eyes were glued to Drew. his smile quickly disappeared as his eyes met mine.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

𝚊.𝚗
𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊