v

chapter five:

°r o b b i e°

i was actually the one who wanted to go to cat's place because i know she's lying to me and i've asked tori already and she's lied as well.

cats my friend and i don't want her to lie to me like this and tori is my girlfriend and i don't want her to feel like she should have to lie to me either.

i just want everyone to trust me.

literally everyone was here which was perfect cause i wanted to play a game.

"hey can all of us play a game?"i asked.

°c a t°

for whatever reason, robbie wanted to play a game and i just loved how he lit up by saying that, he was so adorable and amazing.

"sure, what game?"andre asked.

"truth or dare." i was done for.

"i don't want to play,"i said getting up.

"why not?"tori asked.

"i just don't,"i replied.

"don't be such a wuss,"she said.

"hey! if she doesn't want to play, she doesn't want to play," sam said.

"excuse me, who are you?"tori asked sam.

"sam puckett, and you are you? a bitter soul?"she asked.

"enough, please,"i said.

"enough, please,"tori mocked me and she laughed.

"see this is why everyone just hangs around you, your so weak that they probably baby you don't they?"she asked.

"leave me alone,"i said.

"don't they?"she asked once again.

"stop tori,"andre said.

"get out,"sam said.

"or what?"she replied.

"mama don't like saying chiz twice,"she said and i held onto andre, scared for what was going to happen.

"oh shut up y- she was cut off by a big slap to the face.

"leave my kid alone,"sam said and she walked out. i was really upset.

"i- i gotta go,"robbie said.

"wait robbie,"i said but he already slammed the door behind him.

my heart shattered into a million pieces and i ran after both of them.

"robbie! tori!"i called out to them.

"what do you want cat?"she asked, full of rage.

"i'm really sorry about what sam did to you,"i said and she just looked at me in disbelief.

"you're sorry?"she asked, then out of nowhere, she punched me in the face.

"maybe if you didn't act like such a wuss, maybe none of that would've happened,"she said and there was a bruise forming on my cheek.

"tori, what is wrong with you?"robbie asked.

"she's the one- he cut her off.

"no, it's not even her, it's you, it's all you, you're the one who caused all of this, you did it all to yourself,"he said.

"but robbie- he cut her off.

"just leave me alone for now,"he said and left both of us.

i made my way back home, completely hurt and felt bad for robbie.

once i got home, everyone was already gone and sam was already asleep once again on the couch.

i smiled as she slept, sleeping like a wild animal.

i cleaned up after her and turned the TV off, getting into my pajamas and going to bed myself.

to be continued ...

word count: 541!