07

keni's fingers seemed like they were flying on the keyboard of the big and almost unused computer inside of wayv's main office, where mission planning usually took place.

"you mean to tell me, you guys don't have a hacker and you want to be a mafia?" keni scoffed while she worked.

kun grumbled, "okay we usually have people do it for us when there are 22 of us back in korea."

keni's eyes bulged, "22 of you- oh my that sure is a lot of people. but why is there no hackers in wayv?"

"done." she stated and leaned back in the chair. it had taken her a span of 3 minutes to hack through the chinese government databases on jackson wang. she tossed the cards and wallet that she had stolen the previous night to kun.

kun's jaw dropped open and he scrolled through, eyes darkening when he saw the information, or lack thereof, written on jackson wang. it seemed like jackson had the whole chinese government under his belt as well. 

"did you know who he was last night when you stole his stuff?" kun asked keni

keni shrugged, "yeah. but he never saw me because i always made sure i wasn't seen when i stole his stuff from the warehouses. i knew he'd be loaded though," she took a wad of cash out from the wallet."

"i think we've found ourselves a hacker."

"finally."

"shut up keni."

~

"you're holding it wrong," winwin stated the obvious as he watched keni struggle with the gun he had given her. 

"no shit sherlock, are you going to help or-"

keni cut herself off when winwin wrapped his arms around her from the back and adjusted her hands on the gun. he put his head on her shoulder and aimed the gun with her at the target in front of them. 

he shot the gun three times, each one landing right in the middle of the target. he turned to face keni, their faces centimeters away from each other, "that's how you shoot a gun."

his face held no emotion as he pulled away and keni gulped, turning back to the target. 

to winwin's surprise, once keni knew how to hold the gun properly, she was just as accurate and deadly as he was. making sure not to show how impressed he was with her skill he took the gun from her and nodded that it was enough.

then he noticed the two tattoos on her ribs, exposed by the sports bra she was wearing. he unconsciously reached out to trace the words "wayv" and "nct"

"what are you doing?"

winwin pulled his hand away, surprised at himself, "when did ten give you those."

"last night after talking, lucas brought me to see ten," keni explained.

winwin suddenly leaned close, trapping keni against the wall. he stared into her eyes, "did they tell you more things about me?"

"no-" winwin cut her off.

"i will never be the person i was back then again, they're delusional if they think so," he leaned even closer, "if you have any more questions, ask them to my face." 

he walked away, leaving keni breathing heavily, clutching her heart.

keni (21): hacker, sharpshooter